-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@smiley the scene of Alpine trying to comfort Bucky made my heart straight up MELT
lol I can imagine it and it’s SO CUTE
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@esther-c yeah basically what whalekeeper said.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@mineralizedwritings I’m sorry about that! What happened? Is this just a health condition you’ve always had?
I’ll be praying!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@godlyfantasy12 aww Pax’s descriptions of Feather are so sweet.
-
Elanor replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 3 years, 1 month ago
I love it. 💕
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 Go for it!! She’ll like someone to talk to lol.
Feather
“I am Felix Baumann of the SS, that is my wife, Frida, my younger brother Hans, and one of the men under my command, Fin.” One of the new men stepped in front of Riker.
He looked cold…..Like an Imperial officer, almost. Feather wasn’t surprised that Cro…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@godlyfantasy12 it would be lol
they’d probably grumble some but come up with a new plan
and get everyone else in on it
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 I’ll put them up soon then!
Steve and Rocket lol…..I haven’t seen the latest Guardians of the Galaxy but my dad has, and he says Rocket’s backstory means he’s now my dad’s favorite.
From what I know of what happened, that favoritism is well merited.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 aww Ezra!! He’s such a great guy!
@whalekeeper had it been my charries they genuinely would have gone up to the headmistress and been like “You can’t do that! he’s our friend!” and she’d be like “I can too do that, I’m his mother” lol.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper Bruhhhhhh
It really sounds like something Marcel would love though lol. He seems like a pop culture person.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@calyhuge IDK I usually wait until other people start, I’m not that great at starting myself.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@elishavet-pidyon Yeah, even my half-dragon, half-man characters (which are more human than animal) run on all fours. They do normally stand erect, though. I usually take that approach for all my creatures, whether they’re mostly animal or more human.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@koshka cool!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@smiley Yes!!! A cat and a dog!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 I should show you these Marvel x Star Wars crossover drawings I’ve been making sometime…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@koshka Awesome!
Does the animal have to talk? Like, can he be mute but able to understand everyone else?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
And a cat?
Yeah, it was a missed opportunity to not have her in the movies! Maybe he’ll get her in a later one.
@smiley That was so sad!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 I think those boards are great!!
And that story is so cool. Like, really, really cool.
I’ve considered making one of those myself sometimes.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
It really is. although often I won’t ship anything else if I come across a ship I really like.
That usually only happens with ships I’ve created though, between a canon character and a fanmade one.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
It is…..
It really is. although often I won’t ship anything else if I come across a ship I really like.
I typically ship in whichever direction the story seems to be going (hence my supporting things like Bruce and Nat). Rarely, if the story gives me a really good reason, I’ll “change my allegiance” and switch ships (jump ship? if…[Read more]
- Load More
