-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 Sure thing!
(I wanna see some Quill and Loki heist action lol. They’re in different groups right?)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76
“After all, your birth mother didn’t manipulate your societal image to her own advantage, practically advertising your entire childhood in front of the world as a sob story. Nor were you given your first shotgun at the age of four, in case your dad’s friends decided you were crying too loud. Nor w…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 Great scene!
I have a few suggestions concerning the villains’ names. All of this is just my opinion and you definitely don’t need to use them.
- Earthquake is actually a good name for the character, but if you wanted something a bit more original you could go with something like Earthshaker or something.
- Shadows is…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@godlyfantasy12 yeah it’s being weird today.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@calyhuge LOL!!
I have two girl characters too. And then I have four boys so…….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@grcr um……probably both.
I use dragons a lot more in my stories, but I have a lot of dinosaur characters and use them sometimes to make dragons.
Plus, if you think about it, dinos and dragons are kinda the same thing. Before the word “dinosaur” was created, scientists actually called the fossils they found “dragons” and used the two words i…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@grcr Well, I’ve never watched it except in bits and pieces, but I’ve read all the books and such based on it and know about the lore, and I think Blue is awesome (most of the characters are but she’s special for some reason lol)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@grcr you’re welcome!
oh and thanks, she’s a favorite character of mine too!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I can see it too, where Quill’s all like “THIS BLIP THING IS ALL MY FAULT LEAVE ME ALOOOONNNNEEEE” and goes back to listening to sad music on his mp3 player. Meanwhile Steve’s like “No it’s not your fault” and Bruce says something along the lines of “Actually, yeah, if what you told me is true, it is” and Steve snaps back with…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@godlyfantasy 12 ah ok.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @whalekeeper @grcr @lydibug @godlyfantasy12
I finally have a character!
Her name is Sky, but she insists on everyone calling her Skyraptor, so that’s what she’ll be called here.
She’s a small green Velociraptor with deep blue stripes, one on each side of her body (think Blue from Jurassic World but green, not gray, and…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@godlyfantasy12 aww Pax in the snow sounds so cute!
Do you have a specific holiday you’ve created for your world which occurs in winter?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 NOOOO NOT STEVE!!!!!
I appreciate that you kept Loki and Star Lord alive though….lol
But Rocket’s gone instead of Groot? *sadness* oh well, at least Groot still has another Guardian to look after him.
I’d love to see whatever you’ve written once it’s done!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@godlyfantasy12 That was actually not terrible…..
but then again I can handle graphic stuff better if it’s written rather than shown. Like, a picture of a horribly scarred back like that might make me cringe, but reading it wasn’t so bad because my brain kinda automatically “censors” violence I read about (unless it involves disembodiment,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@grcr I love your signature thing down on the bottom! I remember that movie! (my parents showed it to me a little while ago)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Feather
“We will walk around and search for some food, but you will not lay a hand on anyone…especially my wife. There is no need for violence.” Felix snapped.
“He has a point.” Feather told Crosshair. He put away his weapon and turned away, but not without a final glare at the group.
Someone walked up beh…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@smiley lol not like a kid, more like a little brother to me.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper lol that happens to me sometimes too. I associate a song with a character, and I can’t stop thinking about them whenever I hear it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I haven’t seen the third one yet, though. My family’s got it planned for Friday.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@smiley I saw both movies. A few inappropriate jokes (worse in the second one) but other than that, they had solid plots and I really liked the characters.
Seeing a clip of Star Lord dancing in the beginning of Guardians of the Galaxy 1 was actually what got me into Marvel, lol. No doubt I’ve detailed that before several times, but it’s how it…[Read more]
- Load More
