-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 hours, 44 minutes ago
haha!
I did not seek a crown, merely a way to serve the people of this kingdom.
*bows majestically*
🤭
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 day, 2 hours ago
those are gorgeous!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 day, 2 hours ago
love it!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 day, 2 hours ago
thanks. I’m hoping I can help with some glitches
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 day, 2 hours ago
Hello all.
I got in contact with the people who started KP….
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 days, 22 hours ago
Ah, yes. Good ol’ disassociation
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 days, 22 hours ago
I think they’re cute, but know some people with phobias of snakes. What does the rest of your family think of you having one?
What do you like to grow in your garden?
Do you have a favorite story from mythology?
What are your parents like?
What’s something that really annoys you?
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 days, 22 hours ago
Elaborate, please
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 5 days, 11 hours ago
I shall ask Merlin more questions tomorrow since it is late now
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 5 days, 11 hours ago
Oh. Why would you like to go to the fairie realm?
“I’m… curious. Who wouldn’t be? They’re very mysterious. And they visit our realm all the time. It’s not fair we don’t get to see theirs.”
How has your kingdom made alliances with the fairies before? Do you know the details of how that happened?
“I am mostly referring to legends and ru…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 6 days, 10 hours ago
I have an idea. I might jump forward in time later and also have you interview post-meeting-Rook-and-River Ellis at some point.
Ah. Do you normally have manservants and guardians following you around? That must feel stifling.
“Yes. It is.”
Why do you enjoy hunting and fencing?
“I just find it fun. I enjoy being active and outside.…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 6 days, 13 hours ago
Awesome. *clicks open pen*
What is… your favorite color?
Do you or have you ever had any pets?
How well do you usually do in school? And are you homeschooled or go to public school?
What’s your favorite thing about yourself?
Do you have many hobbies?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 6 days, 17 hours ago
Don’t worry. It’s just a questionnaire that’s only for fun. I’ll leave this notepad here when I’m done and you can do whatever you want with it. Read it, show it to your brother, burn it. Does that sound alright to you? And, come on, you can’t say no to snacks.
*opens my ginormous snack bag and offers him a bag of pretzels* -
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 6 days, 17 hours ago
How would you describe yourself in three words?
“Um… Adventurous? I enjoy hunting and similar activities. Then also Seer and Prince. My main duties.”
Who is your best friend?
“Beckett’s not bad. The son of Lord Fenwick in the west. I enjoy talking with him and he is a decent fencer. He helped me get rid of my most recent shadow of a…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 6 days, 18 hours ago
Hello! How is your day going? Would you like to sit down? I just have a few questions. I also brought some snacks if you’d like.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 6 days, 18 hours ago
@beth-torres I am so sorry for abandoning the interview we had going a while ago. I completely forgot about it until now
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 6 days, 18 hours ago
Ellis: “Yes, alright. I am not busy at the moment. Who are you?”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 6 days, 18 hours ago
*climbs in through the window* *sets up a chair in front of the previous interviewer, facing Cosmo*
Okay, my turn. *pulls out notepad and pen* I am here to interview your brother.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 weeks ago
Terry and Alpha

-
Ruth replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks ago
I was actually one of the first 250 to sign up. I’ll probably just be RAE there too.
- Load More
