-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
*laughs nervously*
I guess…no more dragon/buck wild pics…
*walks away whistling awkwardly*
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ummm… look…
5. Spamming is strictly forbidden. Any clear violation will result in immediate expulsion from the site
It’s on the rules for the forum
👀👀👀
nobody tell on us… -
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
i KnOw!¡!¡
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 2 years, 10 months ago
@acancello @trailblazer @anyone else
I wanna bring this back!!
Here’s my other “Lefse” scene I wrote recently:
As Sef walked with Lilitu, her side tingled.
He was so close to her.
Her heart beat wildly and her stomach turned inside out. She was happy, more than happy, because she was with Lilitu, and Lilitu made everything better. As far as…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
hOw ArE wE sUpPoSeD tO aNnOy JoNaS nOw????
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
wE nEeD dRaGoN pIcTuReS!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
wHy ArEn’T pIcTuReS wOrKiNg?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I KNOW !!!!!!! IT DRIVES ME INSANE WHEN IT DOES THAT!!!!!!! CMON PICS!!!!!!Â
wait…I’m already insane -
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Thanks, it is kinda an unnatural nickname. Met people with Rue, never spells it with no e. Never met a Ruee yet.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Everyone’s gone. It’s the PERFECT time to spam this chat with DRAGON PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BUT PICS AREN’T WORKING! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Bye!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
You ever get those intrusive thoughts that tell you to start another WIP? Well the intrusive thoughts are winning.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Wait. is it roo-eh or roo-ee?
Okay, the above post was about Nahim, this one is about this. It’s roo-ee. So, my brothers call me Ru (roo) and then cuz everyone and their aunt adds an “ee” sound onto my name automatically, it became Ruee.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
It’s very inconvenient! Sometimes I wish we could video-call on KP so we could talk to each other face to face XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m glad. I had a good friend I texted and for almost a year she was pronouncing it wrong! It’s actually a real name, though rare. I believe it’s Arabic.
Just when I thought I had an original name…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Because in my head I’ve always said Roo-eh! lol!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Wait. is it roo-eh or roo-ee?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
It’s Ruee. Pronounced Roo-ee, it’s the nickname of someone called RAE around here…wonder who that is…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
nay-him not nah-him
Nah-him??? WHO says that? It’s obviously Nay-him!
I just can’t imagine his name possibly being pronounced Nah-him XD to me, it’s always been na-him.
- Load More
