-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Plotting.
Plotting and I go way back. (way back as in a month ago)
I went from not plotting at all (which is a horrible idea by the way) to plotting a lot more. Anyway, here’s how I plot. I haven’t plotted a bunch, but from what I’ve done, here’s what I do. I use the 3 Act Structure for plotting, and plot points. I’ll post the links for the “how…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
I’ll just post it in chunks.
Ummm why is this so complicated???? I keep trying to post this but it won’t let me!!!!! So I have to do this instead.
Well. I just typed out a response…and Wyoh came and ate it. I guess she’s hungry today.
(or maybe we offended her in some way)Anyway, I shall type it out again.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
It says I posted, but it won’t show up. It’s weird.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Why is it not working? I can’t post what I want to post, but everything else is working!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, so now it decides to work!!!!!!!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
My post isn’t posting!!!!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Aww Fennin and his mother <333 that’s so sweet!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lukas better look out…Chase fed Xandro sugar…and Xandro on sugar is scary…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Forcing Chase to dance would traumatize him…that’s what happened with the mall. If he feels forced in any way he’ll never want to do it again.
FYI Chase is fifteen rn, I personally don’t have problems with three-year age gaps but I know some ppl do. I’m willing to do whatever works best.
We are NOT killing Fynn, also Chase isn’t the…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
smiley (I think Dante’s yours I lost track) @whoeverDantebelongsto
Not sure if I should be offended… XD
I’ll try to rp as Dante sometime today or this week, but I am currently busy hosting family at my house so it might be a while yet. Sorry. Holiday craziness.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Aw that drawing is so sad but so sweet 😢 Poor Nat
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
@mineralizedwritings I love them so much! You draw clothes so well <3 I kinda wish I had Tauren’s outfit hehe
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@calyhuge @jonas @highscribeofaetherium @anyoneelse
Fennin
With the directions given to him, Fennin shot like a bullet, running to his mother. He saw her,face paler than usual, lying on Nahim’s lap, gently cradled. He paid no attention to Nora or Kate, but was at his mother’s side. He talked to her gently in Lillening, and caressed her cheek…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hey, is it your birthday today? I saw on your profile! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 🙂 hope your day is amazing! (iit’s not your birthday, ignore this XD)
Livia
“Oh, no,” she shook her head, “None taken. I just hope he doesn’t think I like him. That would be awkward.”
“No kidding,” Callista laughed.
“Though if Xandro thinks he’s the one for m…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
When ya get on here, if you can’t find the pov from Fennin, let me know. Also, even though Fennin moved on his conversation, you can still have your charries ask questions and stuff. Whatever works 🙂
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase Duke
“So are you planning to come to the dance, Chase?”
Chase bit his lip. He didn’t even really know how to act under casual settings, what would happen under formal ones?
“I-I’ve n-never d-danced in my life. B-besides I-I have no one t-to go with.” He also had never worn a suit except once…and that was a suit of paj…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh really? Cool! Herald-spotting is definitely pretty fun. Especially since their names vary so much with time, nation, and language. It keeps you guessing!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hey, I need some help.
So I’ve got this charrie, “Name long and complicated but just called me Abe.” And I need a back story for him.
He likes to lift people up, like his friend Rain, who seems almost always upset with herself. He laughs and jokes. Very nice character, the type that makes every one love him…but I want his back story. Any ideas?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fennin
Stabbed? His mother? He should have been there, he should have protected her.
“Where is she?.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
I don’t think number one will work…I’m not techy at all .(besides pushing random stuff to see what it does XD) and the fiery eyes pic that I stole it from was black and white, with only the iris colored.
I’ll attempt the second. Thank for the advise!
If this works I should make a picture of…[Read more]
- Load More
