-
Loopy started the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper @keilah-h @rae @livingwoodchronicles @highscribeofaetherium (feel free to ignore)
A lot of people on here have been asking each other for prayers for certain things. I wanted to make a topic where we can all put in our prayer requests together. That way, when we are praying, we only need to look…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Poem I Wrote ❤️ (Hey… got any ideas for a title?) in the forum Poetry 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Poem I Wrote ❤️ (Hey… got any ideas for a title?) in the forum Poetry 2 years, 10 months ago
I’ve read this like five times over it’s really good. I love the imagery and the rhythm. It’s weirdly nostalgic and kinda reminds me of my dad’s poetry.
This is kinda irrelevant, but it also brought back a fun memory of my brother and I stealing sugar cubes from our church’s kitchen in the basement when we were little. (more pro…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
His headache is probably better, because I think it’s been a day or so since the scene with the fire.
Yes, but even though its days after, my research says with a severe TBI, and not resting, he would be seeing months of symptoms. Apparently, veterans often take longer to recover TBI’s than civilians. Needless to say, Nahim is still fig…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ottoline
Pain.
With every pulse of her blood, her head ached. Her shoulder throbbed with pain so deep that she felt herself slipping away….She didn’t want to wake up…she didn’t want to feel the pain anymore….
And suddenly, it wasn’t there anymore.
Her eyes fluttered open to reveal a number of concerned faces.
“What? Huh?” she looked…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Would ya charries like to meet a good ol’ mormaka, downscaled?
Imagine a heat hating, ice hating monster with highly acidic saliva, large teeth, horny head (kinda like a bewilderbeast from httyd, just a little different) the approx body shape of a triceratopsian, but with three large claws on it’s feet. Long, strong tail with a knobby…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I think Nahim still has his headache, right? He got a severe concussion, rested but is not resting, and never submitted himself to be healed. Yeah, he’s got a headache.
BTW, I purposefully created that plot tool with Fennin freaking out and thinking Lillen’s old enemies had entered Lillen. If the stakes don’t appear high enough, and we want more…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Wild mustang or calm Lusitano? Answer me! Nih, I know the answer, wild mustang. You, my friend, have had a taste of a real equestrian expierance, but ya look at it wrong.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Glace
Glace spun araround, looking at Klethen.
“Them? Explain yourself! You gave fear.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Klethen! I suggest you learn about an animal before you decide to hate it! I’ve met horses that would plain out be awfully embarrassed if ya fell off, so much so they take it easy on ya. I’ve met horses who you could walk under and they wouldn’t care. Dumb sometimes, yes. Little brats sometimes, yes. Wild in the field, yes.…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ah, but, bud, I wonder what ranch pony ya ride. A wild mustang or a calm Piroutteing Lusitano? One with a double twirl (I think that’s what it’s called) or a kind, brown eye?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Klethen is so sweet! Though, bud, ya gotta work on that hatred for ponies. Ever seen their cute wild eyes?!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Wait. Now I’m thinking about it more, and since everyone knows that the Pythonos take the children away, then he wouldn’t think that his parents threw him away.
Maybe he just sees himself as worthless because of what the Pythonos do to the Paynes? Like you said, he can’t shake the feeling that somehow he deserved what the…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Idk why, I just feel like it.
Glace
Glace sighed. Why did everyone demand his name? He didn’t care, he just wanted to go back to his apartment, crash on the couch and finish that program for his employer. Tomorrow will be gym day, and he’ll be out and about, with everyone staring at the strange Glacen Ire. If he was lucky, not many people would…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I know…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Poor Liv!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
He’ll have to ask Glace directly, Glace is not in a welcoming mood.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Nahim
Crisis after crisis, injury after injury. This was to much like all-out war than just a perilous quest. He looked into Ottoline’s face, he hated seeing others hurt.
He hated war. -
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Dyke
“Bad mood all day, all year is my vote.”
- Load More
