-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Same lol -
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hugo was about to continue, but then he saw Seb balancing a spoon on his tongue.
XD oh no he’s broken
(Imma just assume this place has normal food as well as desserts cuz Dante’s hungry)
Dante
Dante had ordered “French fries”. He wasn’t sure what they were, but they tasted warm and salty, and, most importantly, they fill…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yay! I’m glad you like it.
Hehe that scene you just wrote was hilarious I had to do another

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Sef
Her heart quickened. Split up? She would rather be on her own. Nobody cared about her anyway. At least that’s what Iver told her. She was better off on her own, where nobody would notice her, where nobody would care about her. That’s what she deserved, she reminded herself, to be ignored, beaten, left alone to d…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I just based them off of that ai Art you posted
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@calyhuge I have Calligrapho drawings
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@calyhuge yeah it’s the day after next
-
Ruth's profile was updated 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m just waiting to see if Jonas or Sara or Calyhuge or anyone else want to rp. I mean, someone should get struck with some charrie reaction, since they literally had a Giant just walk into camp!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, my charries don’t have much but I can make something up on the spot, and I promise you it will either be nutz or absolutely cool.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay, yes, I dislike seeing such an active rp not be updated after twenty four hours.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
We need to get kraken again if we’re gonna make 400 pgs.
If no one can think up an rp, I can throw one together.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ohhh, ok…I was just reading up on it, and it seems as if it’s more of a personal choice…some Germans wear it on their right, others on their left…idk, it depends on if the person is affected by western culture or not 🤔
Okay, well then I guess it depends on how German Riker is.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
If she was not so cute, I think she would be kinda annoying.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @freedomwriter76 @jonas
Nae
“Splitting up sounds like fun!” Nae apparently didn’t realize she was too young to wander around alone. She brushed her hair out of her face. “But groups are advised, you know. Besides, who are all of you, and what’s that silly symbol mean?” She stared at the man with dark blue eyes. “You remind me…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ and
PrincesaChronicle22 are now friends 2 years, 10 months ago - Load More
