-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 10 months ago
I LOVE how you described Wyoh….lolol!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 10 months ago
It is (in my humble opinion) pop.
YESSS. ThAnK yOu!!
SEE? I’m not the only one!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
@scoutfinch180 I know I haven’t replyed yet, but i got a idea and am trying to run with it, plus I’ve been sick. @whalekeeper @grcr @jonas @hybridlore
Chapter 2: Nahim, the Last Nayhelm
the first part
“Nahim. Nahim!”
Mandin waved his large hand in front of his 19-year-old friend’s hidden face. “Nahim, what’s up?”
Nahim seemed to be the only…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 10 months ago
Hey there! I’m Sara, sometimes called Savannah by my readers (my pen name is Savannah Grace). I’ve never published a book before but I’m trying to get there!
I’m a freshman in high school and attend a public school (WHY am I the only one on KP that doesn’t homeschool??). I used to homeschool, but then transferred because God said that…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
My charries are never a perfect reflection of myself, they only have a few things each that are like me, and i let others try to find them and almost never point them out unless I’m making a point (cuz often they are the deepest parts of my heart)
-
Ruth replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
oooh *subscribes*
@anyone
I often pick Black hair, even though my hair is a light brown that bleaches naturally to a dirty blond in the summer. I also often pick men as my main charres, and they’re often in the ages between 15 and 25. They’re usually warriors cuz that’s me. All of them have some secret in their backstory that they…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m very bored rn.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m sorry guys, but I’m going to have to leave this RP. It’s just kind of a lot to keep up with and I’m already in several other RP’s. This has been really fun and I’ll really miss RP’ing Fracture…*cries* XD I just really need to focus on my WIP.
Thanks for understanding!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@calyhuge So when you’re tagging Smiley, you’re trying to tag me, right? I’m not Smiley, lol
Dante
Dante blinked. “I’m serious. I’ve never been to a dance before. Is everyone else going?”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Sorry, I’m going to have to not join after all. I need to focus more on my writing, and I’m already in quite a few RP’s. Though this is a really cool idea!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@rae @jonas @highscribeofaetherium
Sorry guys, but I’m going to have to leave this RP to focus more on my writing. Just thought I’d let you know!
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
@jonas From SE:
Igua
Okay who was playing jokes on him now? One minute he’s walking to his cabin in Peaceful Valley, with some of the supplies Skullcrusher had wanted and the next he’s…wherever he is now. Who were these people? Some of them didn’t look Wondian at all and he couldn’t see anyone that looked Realn, Cloak or not. He pressed h…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Also, Felicity is totally showing up with at least half of those banned items
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@calyhuge You also forgot to tag me lol
I love the pamphlet and I will have a lot of fun having my teacher character try to make sure everyone follows its ridiculous rules XD
Dante
“Dance lessons? I’d rather be attacked by a pixie again.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Aaaaa I forgot Dante 💀
Dante Tucker
Apperance:

also, he has an English style flat cap that he wears tho I didn’t draw it
Personality: Cocky, very impulsive, bit of a pyromaniac, distrustful yet loyal once won over
Other: an alien, has fireproof skin
-
Loopy replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Welcome to the protection squad, Dalton.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
I love those!
Deerfoot has a recognizable design and a clear silhouette, I think. He seems like a cheerful, charismatic guy who’s maybe a bit adventurous and care free? (I can’t focus enough to read the writing rn) Also, I like really like the name Conri, but I think you should also keep Deerfoot as a nickname or something cuz it…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Anyone want to critique my plot? in the forum Plotting 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay, so this is sort of like a spiritual battle? Sef can defeat the Pythonos because she is willing to stand up to their lies. Lilitu is a Payne too, though, right? The reason Sef is the only one who can defeat them is because she has believed their lies and he hasn’t?
Essentially, yes, and…no. It’s hard to explain the thoughts i…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
“Now the memory of two,
Do you hold close to you” - Load More
