-
Loopy replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I love your characters so far! I have a tiny dragon character who acts like a dog too. His name is Arthur and he has wings, though he can’t fly.
Don’t you also have a character named Felicity? Also cute drawing btw
Thanks! Yeah, I do, though she’s completely different.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase Duke
Chase shrugged.
“I guess. When something doesn’t go the way it should I…disappear for maybe a day to a week.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Uh…depends on your definition of “better”.
Yes, I would like that.
His accent shows in random places, since he sometimes suppresses it. His wording every once in a while may sound off since he is a Nayhelm, and they often have a thing I call ” Nayhelmic terms” that are basically how they specially pronounce certain words. His…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 10 months ago
@power Did… did you just introduce yourself in Morse code and pig Latin?
… hold on, I need to go decode this
-
Loopy replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 10 months ago
How’s this, we all start calling them “soft drinks”
But it’s not soft. It’s pokey.
I call it pop. Or soda. Or soda-pop if I’m feeling adventurous.
Hello! I have a bad habit of not introducing myself to newbies, but I’m here now XD
I’m Loopy. I write fantasy or sci-fi or thriller or really anything that seems interesting to…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
I think my characters are pretty diverse when it comes to looks. I used to just have grumpy introverts with black hair and green eyes, but I’ve grown out of that by now. XD
Usually my mc’s are anywhere from 11 to 25ish. Also, I’ve been giving characters brown eyes a lot more recently because I realized how pretty they are! Like some of them are a…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hehe, I’m glad you like it. And yeah, you do seem like the therapist friend type XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, sorry, just saw it. I need glasses, XD.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
What shows in my writing are the secret struggles I have. Even Chase has a slice of my real heart in him. And it’s not the happiest part either.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
The weird thing is, people I know in real life call ME their therapist as a joke, because either a person tells me their life struggles or I figure them out within a few days…
That’s great!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 10 months ago
huh, mine aren’t that old wither, onl like 1980s-1990s with some 2000s
-
Ruth replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 10 months ago
That’s baking soda.
I bake a lot, and over three quarters of my recipes say just “soda”.
btw, I have little opinion on this matter, cuz I’ve only drinked it once in my life, and I’m a New Englander by birth (German by heart) so no one calls it anything but “soda” up here.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 10 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 10 months ago
I know it’s baking soda…I don’t live under a rock, contrary to what everyone in my school thinks haha! It just reminds me of it…
But soft drinks sounds….weirder.
YOU HOARD CHICKENS TOOOOO?!?? We have like 80 chickens 🤣 how many do you have? I am very curious now.
I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I h…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
You have not noticed the spelling. Mandin said “Speedering” Nahim said “Speedeering”. Nahim pronunciates it as speed-dear-ring with his Nayhelmic accent.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
wonder if Lukas was coming to the dance or not, but he shrugged it off. He’d ask him later.
lol! I can’t wait for that awkward RP…lol
hey…what if Lukas and Liv were partners? Fynn would never stop laughing….lol
Livia
“How do you dance, anyway?” she asked, laughing a little at her own ignorance. “I don’t know a thing about it. A…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @calyhuge
Thanks guys!!
will miss the only character who’s more insane than me 😢😞
lol!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 10 months ago
*gasp*
I don’t know whether to be insulted, or….too late, I’m insulted 😂😂😂
(soda just sounds like a white powder you’d put in a cake, not something you should drink…lol)
- Load More
