-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Family dynamics are crazy….
Ikr. I have some cousins who are technically my mom’s cousins, but they are younger than me because they were adopted, despite being a generation above me.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Hey, I really liked that scene! Makes me want to read more about both Fin and Erich. <3
There is a difference between a cigar and a cigarette, though. Cigarettes are the little paper rolls that come in packets. Cigars are much bigger, more expensive, and take much longer to smoke.
-
Ruth and
Loopy are now friends 2 years, 9 months ago -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’ve literally been so excited all week XXD sometimes I’ll see it and think I missed it, and freak out, then be like, oh wait, we still have a day left lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
@smiley @freedomwriter76 @grcr
Thank you! I used a reference
@rae Thanks for the tips! I don’t think I have a scanner printer so I might just outline and color it digitally.
nooo they’re MY children
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Thank you so much <333 It makes me so happy when people compliment my writing, especially when I’ve been really insecure about it and worrying that it’s not good and I should just quit XD
And yeah, I love that scene too 🙂 thanks for reading!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
We posted the times earlier in this thread if you don’t know what time.
I put it on my calendar so I wouldn’t forget XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Are you guys excited to break the record tomorrow???
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Or maybe #Albie?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh my gosh Nae is so cute <333 XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Hey this really helped me, so I’m gonna share it with ya’ll…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Nar
Nar laughed.
“Yeh, the Realn can be very…very nable? Nohble?”
“Noble?”
“Yes. Everything is honor, and glory and tradition. Even which hand you put over your heart as a sign of friendship can’t be mixed up. It can be strict, but you get used to it.”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Thanks for understanding!! 🙂 and thanks for supporting me <3
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin Oh no! 😱 another victim of Wyoh!
Wyoh stop this!!!!
NarÂ
Taking Hugo’s hands almost stoppedcher heart, but it kept pumping, racing in loud thumps in her ears.
“The general rule of this dance in that in all your twirls and vines, you must make the general shape of a leaf traced upon the ground with your feet. Other…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
Also, idk if you already know this tip, but when outlining with a pen, often leaving your sketch lines and not erasing them makes the drawing seem less flat.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
Do you have access to a scannercor printer? When I have a beautiful drawing I want to ink, I will sometimes scan it, then print it off. If you have a computer, you can just save it by drive or send it by email or right click on the image here and push “save image as…” Then right click the image in folders on the computer and push…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
(Something glitched so I’m reposting)
I’m on Christmas break and am going nOwhEre so, behold.
Well, I am going evReWHrE because my family always has a ton of crazy plans for the holidays. Which is great. But stressful. I’m tired.
ANYWAYs…
@rae @whaley
Hugo and Nar are being so adorable rn what the heck
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m on Christmas break and am going nOwhEre so, behold.
Well, I am going evReWHrE because my family always has a ton of crazy plans for the holidays. Which is great. But stressful. I’m tired.
ANYWAYs…
@rae @whaley
Hugo and Nar are being so adorable rn what the heck
FelicityFelicity walked casually around the chatt…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
I want to ink and color it, but I’m scared to ruin it
- Load More
