-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
I started laughing so hard…OH MY GOODNESS!!
To Hugo:
What would you say if I told you that Vikii is hiding somewhere in this room right now and heard what you just said??
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
thanks!! 🙂
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
So, Whaley’s character Marcel was kidnapped by some demon thingy and is being held hostage. Our characters don’t know that, though. All they know is that he has not been seen for a while and that a very out of character text was sent from his phone that had an address in it.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Sef
“I’ll go with you…if that’s okay,” she said softly. She didn’t want to be alone again.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
When she posted that RP I freaked out….lol
Oh my gosh and Lane was hilarious!!
AND THE WAY HUGO COMFORTED OTTOLINE AND OTTO COMFORTED HUGO….even though my RP’s were soooo cliche but STILL!!!
I just realized how much Ottoline has changed as a charrie….she used to be so….idk.. hard and cold on the outside because she’s hurting on…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
You missed so much….XD
Hottoline had a moment….
HUGO KISSED OTTOLINE’S HAIR!!! AHHHHDo you remember that scene lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I kind of miss the “party” aspect of this…where all our characters just interacted. If you guys don’t want to do that that’s fine…but that’s my only suggestion. I was scrolling through the old pages last night and realized how much I miss it 🙁
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I think that you are right this time.
For one, Calyhuge made up what felt like half of us, and now that he is no longer on KP… It seems like everything has fallen apart kinda (or maybe it’s just me feeling that way with my crazy life outside of KP XD)
So…how different would the replacement be?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin @whalekeeper @savannah_grace2009
Chase Duke
“I’ll go too,” Chase replied softly, “But let me finish something quick.” He turned and walked a few steps away to Sef, gently taking her hand he looked into her eyes. “A…friend of mine may need me. I shouldn’t be gone long. You can either stay here and wait, and come with me. Either way,…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I may or may not have stalked your pinterest boards to steal some pics of Hugo…lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I mean it’s not THAT good but it’s so sweet!! <333
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
btw if the slides move too fast just push pause lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@everyone
I don’t really know who to put in here…but it sounds like so much fun!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic hi it's meeeeeeee in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
XD I love that!
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic hi it's meeeeeeee in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
@Eevelyn-collins
Hiiiii!! I loooovvee Studio Ghibli and Star Wars!! Ponyo and Howls Moving Castle are some of my favorites too, along with Ariety ;D
I look forward to seeing you around!
-
Loopy posted an update 2 years, 8 months ago
Only 336 posts left to go before I join the ranks as a ✨chosen one✨
-
Loopy replied to the topic hi it's meeeeeeee in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
I have not seen visions yet, but I want to
It’s really good. All the different animation styles are really fascinating
- Load More

335