-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@rae (lol I almost tagged you as “rad”)
It was synced to the music pretty well, I think, though the repetition did start to get annoying, but maybe that’s just me. I liked the pretty pictures <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
or High Empress Queen of Bananas
As you wish, your banananess *bows dramatically*
Also, getting your teeth pulled does not sound fun. Good luck, I suppose? And take your time to rp :]
Also, also, I finally got a Netflix account and so I’ve been watching season two of Hilda finally. I might do some fan art later possibly idk ma…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
In all seriousness, I think first we need a setting. Are we gonna keep Lillen? If not, do you want me to create a new culture, or is someone else going too?
Are we gonna start with a fresh slate of charries showing up?
Are we keeping the same plot?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I have an insanity problem with dragons…if you haven’t noticed XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I love being ridiculous -
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
May I suggest we begin with a bunch a inspirational dragon pictures? I have some new Toothless ones.
Okay, okay, yes I know. I’m being ridiculous XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin @savannah_grace2009 @jonas
Chase Duke
The pressure from the demon’s arm grew lighter, but the magic still swirled about Chase. He didn’t know what to do, if he stayed where he was, he’s loose both his consciousness and his snake form. Moving, fighting was his best option, but how should he move?
I’m wasting time. I need…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
You’re good XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
oh, don’t worry, I’ll tag you once I begin spamming Jonas with dragon pics!
Oh that’s a relief.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Never heard of it…but I am not the first person to ever hear news, I didn’t even know that the Marvel movies existed until I was like ten!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
…And turning every else’s charries into swiss cheese…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
If anything hilarious happens, make sure to tag me, lol
oh, don’t worry, I’ll tag you once I begin spamming @jonas with dragon pics!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Still deciding. If I do, nahim won’t be in it, I’ll put a different charrie here…For now just go on without me.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @smiley @jonas @grcr @highscribeofaetherium @esther-c @keilah-h @acancello @trailblazer @whalekeeper @loopylin @savannah_grace2009
Not finished yet, but I did a vid for Alpha and Emmie after Emmie’s death. Any suggestions?
My two big questions are
- Did I put the pictures to the music okay?
- Is the repetition okay, or does it…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh yeah.. I’m with Janessa XD
If anything hilarious happens, make sure to tag me, lol
I’ll stick to the party one.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Maybe the House just put them in a simulation to intimidate them or something?
-
Loopy posted an update 2 years, 8 months ago
Went for a walk outside today for the first time in a while and ended up having an accidental staring contest with three deer I met. I also found some cool moss. Fun times.
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I think I’ll put my charrie in whatever this one will be rather than the character party
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
That, my friend, must be an earned achievement.
Lol, fair enough. Sorry, I was teasing. I will stick with Whaley :]
- Load More
