-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh, of course not…Ev isn’t the bad guy lol…I just know exactly how Falon feels XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Livia
“Yeah…me too….” she sighed. “I never have anyone to talk to except Xandro and I always feel so awkward whenever I try to talk to anyone else.”
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
NAZYRA
She stared at Nahim. “Your confidence is reassuring, I suppose.” Nazyra passed a hand over her white and lavender hair, tugging at the ends. “I will confess to not knowing much about Surfacer dwellings and customs. It has… been awhile.” She glared at the stone below her feet. It wasn’t the right kind of rock, patterned and…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@rae @jonas @highscribeofaetherium
*Me over here, eating popcorn while I read about all the cool worldbuildy stuff*
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I knoooowwwww 😭😭😭😭❤❤❤
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
While we’re on cultures, and names, Realn call everyone by their first names usually, or treat the middle name like a last name. For instance, Mandin Owen Ward is called Mandin Owen just because it’s known he’s from the family-clan Ward. Lone Ones, like Nahim, don’t belong to this general rule.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
It’s gonna be interesting when Szabrin starts calling Ellis Percaro.
Best ng called Nayhelm doesn’t effect Nahim as much as it does to other Realn because he’s the last Nayhelm. Being called Nayhelm is now pretty common.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @jonas @savannah_grace2009
Nae
“‘Saying you’re fearless means you are scared to admit you’re really afraid.’ My Da says that a lot to Alpha. Excuse me, impolite sir.” She nodded her head to him, then turned to Riker. She kissed his hand. “And you, Sir Riker. Duty calls me.” She smiled at Ruler, then slipped her hand out of his…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Okay, I also noticed I said reconnaissance twice, the first time it should a been “reckonize”. I have a problem with typing out sometimes what I’m thinking about instead of what I want XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Do Lillenings count as part of the three? Cuz if they do, I’m in trouble XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
also, Rae, Franz is prob not ticklish, and even if he WAS, he wouldn’t let anyone get close enough and he’d probably push/shove them away, heh.
Okay, just very random thought. Thanks for replying!
I’m gonna go with popular vote.
At some point, I think Nae is gonna hop over to Sef.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I’d be fine with that! (:
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Belt, belt, I meant belt!
XD it’s okay I do stuff like that all the time. I keep a google doc with my character RPs for reference and when I look back and read some of them I notice sooo many mistakes and I’m always like, what happened when I wrote this?? 😂
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
NOOOO WHY?!?!? It’s SO SAD!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Sef
“I’m not afraid of any of you,” the man retorted.
I wish I could say the same, she sighed. She was tired of hiding. All she did was let fear run its course. But she was tired of fighting it. Tired of trying to be brave.
Tired of trying.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Stella
“Hi, uh, can anyone give me the key to this door?” Stella tugged on the door. “It locked behind me.” She smiled sheepishly, before her eyebrows lifted in suspicion, and she pointed across the room. “Uh, who are all of you? You don’t look like the people I was expecting.” She gave a little laugh. “Sorry if that offends any of you, I’m sure…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Liv
She wiped away a tear, and took another sip of the milkshake. “Sorry, I don’t know why I always ruin everything by being all emotional…” she sighed. She felt Xandro’s reassuring breath on her neck, and he rested his blue muzzle on her shoulder. She reached up and stroked his nose.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
from his helmet
Belt, belt, I meant belt!
- Load More
