-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper Hope you and your family get better soon ❤️
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper @rae (is Chase going to follow?)
Ellie
Ellie didn’t know why she followed him out of the room instead of staying behind with Chase. He was confusing and a little annoying, but her curiosity won over her frustration.
The hall was empty except for the two of them. Ellie had to trot a little to catch up.
“I’d appreciate a warni…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 7 months ago
Wraith
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Lol. Yeah! He should be able to see it
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Jr
Doll? Is that a good sign, or a bad one?
“What I’m trying to say is… You want to ride the best horse on the merry-go-round. But you keep going round and round looking for the right one, until all the spots are taken – and you return to the end of the line again. Love the horse for the ride.”
Jr crossed his arms. “You make…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
OOHHH Yes!! Those are sooo cute!! I have a few, but I haven’t seen most of them 🤩
The thing that pains me though is that I don’t recognize every one of those characters but I SHOULD! I need to read all the books…
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, Warbreaker works fine without a sequel, but we need some answers about how/why Vasher and Nightblood came to Roshar.
Yes, an explanation for that would be highly appreciated. He could do it in Stormlight, it would just be a lot harder to explain I feel like.
@highscribofaetherium
I dunno, I liked how it felt different from his other…
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, I just knew that they were from Warbreaker while reading ROW, but not who they were until reading Warbreaker.
Technically, it might not happen, but it is planned.
Yeah, I hope so! Really, it doesn’t need one. I feel like it’s good as a standalone. I just want more 😂
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, I really like Warbreaker. Unfortunately it seems like its sequel, Nightblood, isn’t coming any time soon.
How despairingly unfortunate 😔. Though I am relieved to hear that there will be a sequel at all.
(Wait have you finished RoW or are you in the middle of it?)
What references are you referring to specifically? From my memory, R…
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Okay, so this isn’t Stormlight but I just finished Warbreaker and loved it!! It was very interesting, and definitley helped to know where all the ROW references came from
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Yes, I’m good with both of those!
Here I’mma do a lil’ short one in response to Snake’s
NAZYRA
Suddenly, the dragon moved towards a stream, cutting through the castle wall by a grated arch. She watched anxiously as Snake leaned closer. Against her better judgment, Nazyra inched forward as well. Looking down…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Are you guys ready for a miracle?
Not sure if this is to timeline, my idea of this school is all confuzzled
I also forgot about Jaz!
Nar
As Hugo and she rushed through the halls to class, someone swung out into Narray’s path, and she collided with his chest. Stepping back, two strong hands griped her shoulders, and she realized…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
I’m going into this with very low expectations for my characters’ survival. Completely ready for both of them to die within the first three paragraphs lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Lois
There was only one other student in the classroom when Lois entered. On a normal day, he would have sat alone at a desk in the back corner. But, he had slept really well the night before, and was feeling strangely social this morning. Plus, Felicity would start getting on his case soon if he didn’t at least try to make s…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Playlists/Soundtracks/Etc in the forum Music 2 years, 7 months ago
I listen to a lot of different things and it completely depends on my mood. I do have a Paper Stars playlist that has a lot of kinda dreamy/ lofi/ electro music (idk what to call it lol)
Okay, now I have to finish organizing the Marcel playlist.
yES you DO
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I second this idea, though propose further action, if only Nazyra seeing him to. I want to interact with my guy Chaos 😂
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Playlists/Soundtracks/Etc in the forum Music 2 years, 7 months ago
I usually listen to whatever really XD just anything that I feel relates to my characters or has the mood I want, like I’ll listen to more classical or celtic when writing fantasy, but more upbeat and perky when writing my rom-com. Or just whatever music mood I’m in 😂
-
Ruth replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin @everyone-else
Someone needs to write Wyoh’s backstory…
I will! Besides, Sara and I named her…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Does anyone want to see Jr being his odd self?
Probably not, but you get to anyways 😉
Jr
“Would you please remove your…weapons before you come in this establishment.”
Jr sighed.
“The knives stay. I promise not to cut anything with them unless someone…” By the look on the woman’s face, and even more the workers behind her, he probably…[Read more]
- Load More
