-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Man, I’m tired guys…that is just an awful rp but I do not feel like redoing it…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12 @freed_and_redeemed
Y’all ready for Jr? No probably not…
Jr
Jr stopped in his tracks. Noise, uproar, from the direction he was coming from. He groaned and turned around, striding up the halls with rapid speed, muttering something under his breath akin to,
“If there’s trouble, Hugo’s probably there.”
Which…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 7 months ago
The Troublemakers is set when Nahim is in his mid-twenties.
Another war, pressing pieces of a nation tired of battle. Originally reluctant to throw his fate into yet another war, Nahim decides to join the Dragon Eye, a secret set of rebels who fight against the Sovereignty, a mostly dictorship with a nameless emperor. After this, he…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Lol, yeah, I went inactive for a while and then all my RPs in here died except for one really, and it’s still barely alive…
But I’d like to bring back Serin and Kun’en
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@rae @keilah-h @jonas @beth-torres
Does anyone else want to RP for this group? Are we waiting for more to happen with Chaos or should we just go ahead to the castle?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 7 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @esther-c @grcr @acancello
I just wrote another scene of Andromeda and I thought I should tag you haha!
“Sef.”
The voice is familiar.
The voice sounds like warmth. Love. It sounds like warm summer days and a time when she felt secure.
The darkness settles around her, and she looks into the inky blackness, trying to fin…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 7 months ago
Arkin Tone is the second MC you could say of Sovereignty in the Galaxy: The Troublemakers. No surprise you don’t know him, I rarely talk about the Troublemakers .
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, I have several charries that have totally gotten lost in here, I have no idea where they are 😂. But I’ve been wanting to revive some
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 7 months ago
I’m Still Here from Treasure Planet is a song I put to Arkin Tone
to anyone who cares…
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
That’s so sweet! <333
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@rae those were fun to read! I liked them
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
just a normal guttural /g/ sound, coming from back in the throat. I did not do a /j/ sound for once, which I actually am more inclined to give a g a /j/ sound, but this time, it’s normal
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Krogen has a fun personality 😂
You ain’t seen the half of it!
He got in a bar fight once, and before going into it head-first, he grabbed a cake, threw it at his attackers and cried “Let them eat cake!”
oh, in Guardian Angels, Krogen sneaks into Lord Nahor’s palace before he does a mock battle to help the trainees with his co…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Okay, I’ll wait til then to rp I guess, since Nar has no idea how to react…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@rae sweet? That’s surprising to read lol
Thank you, though. You guys made me smile too 😊
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
aww, that’s not a smile *sad puppy eyes*
Ellie
“…No.”
Ellie looked more confused than ever. Was Sebastian being weird or was she just missing something again?
“I… don’t want any expectations. Or reputation. I, um, I like being invisible.”
That didn’t seem to be what Seb was looking for.
“But…” She leaned thoughtfully to o…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
How are all the girls at this school not jealous of Nar?
I read that post, then this one:
Aaand I’m smiling again!! AcK
And all I have to say is:
#Loopybeingsweet #Whaleybeingrelatable
Jr just left Nar and Hugo, fyi, but he will pop in eventually.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
- Load More
