-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I don’t know, I’ll have to check a little later!
I had a great soundtrack and a great scene too…idk I just can’t make myself write that fast *cries*
But that’s over 2,000 words for the whole day (and almost to 40K for the whole WIP) so I should just be content! lol
Sounds great!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Haha, well I had a good soundtrack going and a good scene.
Sure! I won’t write tomorrow unless I get a little time before we leave for church when everyone is still asleep. Sunday is our family day. But yeah If I’m still on this afternoon I’ll do it again with you!
Also, have you seen the newest parts i posted on my…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
Oops. Mandin, you need to figure out what a vegetable is!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
WHAT.
I wish I had your attention span XD XD
I would love to…except I have to get on the computer.
Maybe tomorrow or later this afternoon (if you’re still on)?
Thanks for doing it with me!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Good. It’s how i normally write, but it was fun doing it with you!
Let’s see, I wrote 1,698
want to do another?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
WHAT THE HECK?!? I wrote 650 words!!!! That’s gotta be a new record! I should do this more often!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
How was your first sprint?!?!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
We’ve got 20 minutes….
Readysetgo!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Sounds great! So, just so I’m clear, we basically will write non stop until the next hour as fast as we can? Then we check in again at the end of that time?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
How about sprint until the top of the hour? So about half an hour. (Idk if I said that right but oh well)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Awesome! How long do you want to go for? (to start anyways?)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
YES I’d love too!!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Hey Sarah, I didn’t get any writing done this morning so I’m doing a little this afternoon. I don’t know if you’re around, but if you are I’d love to sprint with you if you like!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
I love that you made that your pfp!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
Mandin: Nahim? He be…the most depressed vegetable ya can find. Whatever that is. Maybe a black tomato or somethin’ just cuz he’s kinda depressed even though he denies it and he gets a lot of nightmares that he doesn’t talk about, that’s why I’d say black. I’d probably be somethin’ like a cherry. Oh, but that’s not a vegetable…I…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
So THIS is where all the artists have been hiding! Man, some of the stuff one here…. ! Wow, so good!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Song Suggestions in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper Thanks! The first and last are on his playlist already. I’m excited to listen to it!
- Load More
