-
Ruth replied to the topic HELP WANTED! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
Chapters 9 and 10 should now be on the docs.
Just note I really do not like chapter 9, and I’m just bearing with it right now cuz I’m not sure exactly how I want to change it.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
He doesn’t have an Australian accent, he just always wears an Australian army slouch hat for whatever reason.
His name is Sergeant Sam Troy, played by Christopher George. He leads a small band of three other men, who all together make up the Rat Patrol. and he’s not the only one who wears a weird hat for no apparent reason. Hitch wears…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
@keilah-h @savannah_grace2009 @whalekeeper
ok, to start off, I am eighteen. I have already received, (or rather my dad received) a request to court me from a young man. This didn’t go anywhere for reasons I don’t feel like I needed to share. However, age has nothing to do with it.
To continue, twelve was the marrying age of medieval girls who…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
well, I have a weakness for Norse styles of music, clothing, art, ships, customs, weapons, and warfare. god of war certainly has some strong Norse leanings and so I like it a lot.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
I want to know how long it took you to draw your Marvel one. It’s just so perfect!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
I figured out who that drawing reminds me of!
This guy:
He’s from a tv show called the Rat Patrol that I used to enjoy. Can you see the resemblance?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@keilah-h @theshadow @theducktator @princesachronicle22
Callyn
“Honestly, it makes a lot of sense now.” Evelyn slipped her hand into Callum’s.
“Yeah, but can you imagine my father’s reaction when he hears this? He’s gonna flip!”
Speaking of Silvanis flipping, would you guys mind if I experimented going a little crazier with Silvanis? The…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
I think it’d be adorable if baby unicorns were called little one-horns. I have no idea why, but it just sounds kinda cute.
-
Ruth replied to the topic HELP WANTED! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
That’s okay.
Offer’s open if you ever want to.
Mandin and Nahim’s relationship is probably my favorite part. I enjoyed reading it a lot.
That’s good to hear! Those parts are usually the best parts to write. Of the two characters, who do you like better?
I’ll probably have the ninth chapter ready soon.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
I don’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings. But I didn’t want to ignore what was said. I felt it was better to point out, instead of ignoring it. I’ve had conversations with multiple people from different backgrounds, and we tend to leave with more perspective than when we came. That was part of my intention, but I guess many people don’t have the…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
You don’t have to answer anything I said…we can be done lol
I swear I wasn’t trying to argue…
Sara just gets confused and carried away sometimes so I’m sorry :/
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
Yeah, I know.
That’s why I think we’re kind of done XD XD I did NOT mean for this to get blown up like this…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
WHOA WHOA WHOA I DID NOT MEAN TO START A FIGHT.
Yeah that’s what I’m feeling too…XD I feel like actually horrible :/
but it’s Ellette’s story, and she can do whatever she wants.
I second that.
I wasn’t attacking your story or telling you you should change it…I just wanted to discuss this a little bit because I love…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
I’m not in any way trying to get you to believe how I believe! You don’t have to accept anything we’re saying…and I’m sorry if I made you feel that way. I think me and Whaley just like talking about stuff like this and we just saw this as an interesting topic to discuss.
It’s okay if you want to end it and I’m not going to…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
look you two. I do not believe the way you do, and that’s not going to change.
I think this needs to end.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
Whether or not the marriage lasts, it’s important to have a healthy relationship with your partner. If the marriage lasts but it is a bad relationship, I would say it was a bad decision to get married.
Yes! I feel the same way!
It is possible to have a healthy marriage at a young age. You can do it. It is just hard to have a good o…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
well I’ve read a TON of books about Christian marriages and Biblical courtship/dating and I have never read that! Plus, I have witnessed a TON of beautiful marriages that started very young and have gone on for years!
Okay. I’m sorry if I’ve offended you! I’m just telling you my perspective.
I’m not saying that ALL young m…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
the movie one are the only ones I could think of off the top of my head. I don’t have access to my laptop because we’re traveling so I couldn’t look at the composers of the non movie soundtracks.
I’ll probably read the chapter next week when we get home. Really looking forward to it!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
well I’ve read a TON of books about Christian marriages and Biblical courtship/dating and I have never read that! Plus, I have witnessed a TON of beautiful marriages that started very young and have gone on for years!
look. Marriage is permanent. I don’t know why you keep saying it doesn’t last when you start young. I don’t…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
Okay okay okay
Nevermind
XD
That’s just my personal opinion lol. I’m not saying you should do that, I was just saying how I feel. I don’t know…I just really really hate the idea of people getting married young, and I’m not sure why. So you do what you want with your story! See, this is why I need to stop looking at your book…[Read more]
- Load More

Oh, that is cute.