-
Loopy replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@whaley Also I think this helped me fix my writing block so thank you
-
Loopy replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@whalekeeper Over 800. I’m going for that onesie drawing.
Numb and bloody bare feet pounded the frozen earth. A girl ran, tripped, and scrambled through the trees. Pine branches whipped at her face. Her face was pink from cold and exertion. Her hair was as white as the snowflakes caught in its tangles. Her cheeks were wet.
Ahead was a familiar o…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@mineralizedwritings Cool! I’ve never thought to mix digital and traditional before like that. He looks really good!
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@anyonewhoknowswhoFelis
Should I make Felicity albino and give her pink eyes, or keep her original silvery eyes? I can’t decide
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
For works of art yes. And several events if they had certain scenery that stuck in my mind. So yes, for sight
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Your shading is great btw
Thank you! I didn’t even try hard on that one. lol. It’s funny that you say that.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
OHHHH, that’s who it is! Okay, no lie, this is crazy. A friend showed me his picture a few months back and yesterday I decided to draw Alan and that image kinda came to my mind and I didn’t even realize it was from that picture! It’s so weird how things do that! lol.
Very interesting. I like the artist, whoever it is. lolololol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Very confused
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
😈
I drew a picture of Alan because I was board. This is how I envision him in one of his good moments.

-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Thank you!!
yes, poor Evan doesn’t have a fun day, but it’s NOTHING compared to what I did to Rory…….
bad things happened in that book. 😁
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Wait, MEDICAL TEXTBOOKS!!!!! No way! What ones do you have?
I don’t have any actual medical textbooks, but I have First Aid and Personal Safety from the American Red Cross, 1973, and Gray’s Anatomy twenty-ninth American edition plus some more just random books like Root Canal Coverup.
Sadly, I’ve been able to do very little reading in…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
it affected me so much i stopped at chapter six and remember the date of its first printing, 1993
I have the 2006 printing
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
LOL *gasp* your memes are gonna be the death of me!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Tenz and Reid
“There were two doors in the room Tenz and I woke up in, maybe we should try the other one.”
Tenz lifted his head out of his nest, “but the goblins in green didn’t pick that one!”
“And what’s the worst that can happen when we go through the door the ‘goblins in green’ didn’t pick? Do you know of anything that could…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Yeah, a development issue has always Ben the idea in my head, but I don’t want to really define it until I understand things like that. Granted, I never will truly understand that sort of thing but reading never did any harm (except that one time, but whatever)
@whaley
Tenz and Reid
Exits? “Wait, so you’re trying to get…[Read more]
- Load More
