-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
The twins
Ed crossed her arms defensively.“How do you know we’re students?”
“We’re each 3’1” and carrying backpacks. Quit being a contrarian,” Ellie muttered.
Eddie tried to shush her by putting her hand over her mouth, but missed and ended up slapping her in the forehead.
“Agh!”
Ellie retaliated with a stomp to the…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@calyhuge Once he gets bored or figures out how bad these guys are, he’ll leave. He still has some standards.
Dante
“Whoa, is that a dragon?”
The boy leaning against the wall next to Dante jumped in surprise. Dante smiled at the group.
“You boys responsible for this?” He nodded at the billowing pillar of black smoke.
“So what if we are?”…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
*goes in corner and sulks*
comes back out again.
But that’s the WRONG bombshell!!! I meant about Aaron being able to get out and him leaving them all!! Not the wall. The wall affects the fact that no one is coming to rescue them now. If there was anyone coming.
should I still have them trying to escape?btw, do you think A…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
He doesn’t see people as friends or enemies, really, just as possible ways to entertain himself.
…Wow that sounds terrible when I type it out lol.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
He’s currently more morally grey so we’ll see I guess?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@keilah-h Cool! I like how creative the names can get. I’ve considered things like Ink Frost, but I’m still working on the story so maybe something better will come up as I’m writing it.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@calyhuge Can Dante meet the society?
-
Loopy replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@theducktator You’re good! I also had writing block at the time. I’ll respond later tonight probably. Or tomorrow
-
Loopy replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I just googled “September writing prompts”. You don’t have to use these.

-
Loopy replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Did Rory’s reply get lost in all of this?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Keilah isn’t active, so for now Hunter is still out in the hall where Rory left him.
Rory
Rory eyed the young man infront of him. The smile was friendly enough, but he too seemed on the alert. Training like that just wasn’t easy to shake. Rory knew that all too well.
Rory straightened and tilted his chin up a little, his feet…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Heyy we’ve reached 400 pages! 🎉
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Either taking a nap or running for his life from a lizard. Haven’t decided yet.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@koshka 👍
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
The first fire in this rp, and it’s not even somewhat related to my pyro character. I need to up my game XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
can we just hold on a second and remember the short-lived peaceful time when Lois accidently spilled his special ink in art class and Chase and Sef discovered Blue Raspberry soda was magical?
*nods* good times 😌
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years ago
@loopylin Hi! Been a while.
How have you been, Loopy? -
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Can you imagine:
THE MARCEL DELIVERY SERVICE
Snacks delivered from a cloud
You could probably think up a better name than that, but you get my point XD
- Load More


Hi! Been good, I think. I’ve done a lot more creative stuff lately and I started a YouTube channel for making art videos. How have you been?
Oh, really? What channel is it? If you don’t mind sharing ofc.
I started rowing for the fall season. I actually have a race on the 28th. It’ll be my first.
That sounds fun! So you’re on a team, right? I don’t know much about rowing.
Here’s one of my videos: https://youtube.com/shorts/mb_aUKERe-g?si=MtRYGc1e03MkokAT
I’ll probably lose interest in the channel in a couple weeks and abandon it, but for now I’m enjoying it XD
Yeah. I’ll be in a four with other girls.
I just checked out your vids, and I love it!
I recognized a few drawings but I had no idea you did that much art! And I didn’t realize you drew so many Dante’s! You’re so talented!
Thx for sharing!
@rae thank you so much! Yeah I draw a lot, but I get anxious about spamming the art topic so I don’t share that much. Thanks for watching them!
@loopylin oh, don’t worry about spamming us! We all love your art!