-
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I’m game!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Nothing wrong with having a favorite character! We all tend to obsess every so often :]
The twins
Ellie knew exactly where she was and how to get out. She had had a single look at the map when she came to the school, and that was enough to memorize it. Every staircase, hallway, and classroom. But she also…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 2 years ago
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME BWAHAHA
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Thank you.
Rory really pays a high price for the truth he finds.
Thankful at the time of this school that hasn’t happened to0 him yet. But it will……. in his book.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Rory
Leo’s reply was cheerful, and Rory wasn’t able to deduce his thoughts on the matter. He thought he saw something flicker there under the surface, but perhaps it was only his mind playing tricks. Whatever it was, Leo turned around and Rory couldn’t see his face s he began rummaging through shelves. What I wouldn’t…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
K, lets see if I have everything right.
Four or five year old little girl,
shoulder length red-blond curls
what eye color?
Is she skinny, average, heavy, etc?
Are the curls kinky or the perfect cork-screws?
I think those are the only description questions I have.
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years ago
@grcr I like your forum signature!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Rory
Rory glanced between the twins. “I don’t think I’m lost. I’m just confused…” he trailed off and found himself watching Leo from the corner of his eye. “You see, all the schools I’ve been in have been very… organized and grown-up. We didn’t have free time, we weren’t running around, and we certainly we never, e…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
To: Angelita
From: Mellissa Thompson, my secret hideout, the In Between place
Hi! I’m Mel And I’m 10 years old. I don’t know why I keep finding these letters out here, but it’s not the weirdest thing I’ve found.
I do not like math and science. I don’t like school at all because the teacher says I’m a “problem child” and I’m…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
XD that meme had me giggling
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@koshka @keilah-h @ellette-giselle
The twins
Ed glared at the floor.
“…It’s a possibility…” she muttered.
“I’m not,” Ellie said. She eyed the dragon boy and the uncomfortable looking guy next to Ed.
“What about you two?”
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
Next time don’t tell me there is supposed to be a big plot twist in a chapter so I don’t be stoopid and search for more fish.
I only said it because I’ve been reading WAY too much Alcatraz, thanks to you.
BTW, I can’t get over the way you spelled “Stupid”.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Great! I’m always here if you want to bounce more ideas. I love listening to ideas and helping form plots. 😉
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
Ohhh, that hurts!! Ohhh, poor Martha! You can feel her pain! This is one of THE BEST chapters you have ever written, which is kinda funny since you wrote about a girl in this one. You could just really feel her and really relate to her thoughts. Man, it was just so good. Like, super, super good. Cracking job old boy! (lol)
As…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Rory
Rory snapped into an alert posture as two strangers entered the room. He could see them in his peripheral vision, and his first thought was ambush. As soon as the two girls started yammering at each other Rory relaxed a little. Leo’s obvious military awareness was putting him on edge almost as much as nails on…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
That’s why I want a different one XD
- Load More

Happy birthday! 😄 Time for your birthday spanking! lol
*runs*
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!🎉 I know I’m a day late, but I was gone all day yesterday. You’re 15 now, right?
THANK YOUUUUU!
Yep I’m 15!
Cool! Do you have your learner’s permit yet? And how’s Eloy?
Yeah, you get it when you turn 14 and 1/2 in Montana, and when you turn 15 you can get your license, so I can get it like next week!!!! YAYYY
I haven’t actually been writing much since I took a break from KP…so Eloy is the same as when I left XDXD
Your license!!! Cooool! I can only get my permit, and I haven’t actually started learning yet. I’m kind of nervous.😅
Stay safe and untraumatized Eloy! *hands him a blanket and some cookies* He’s probably watching the countdown till your return with increasing dread, lol. How’s school going? Is public school fun? I’ve heard horrible things about…[Read more]
You got it girlie, driving’s actually really fun! (it’s scary at first, but it gets easier every time! you got it <3)
Don't worry, he's okay, hahaha!
Public school isn't bad! I go to a really small school so it's pretty chill, there's 12 kids in my class. A lot of people are also Christian so it's fun! I'm slowly starting to make friends and God…[Read more]