-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
If you are really interested in understanding the fight, go to page 416 and read about anything that has to do with Rory, Leo, or Agents. If not, then Rax did an okay of explaining. There are plenty of other characters who refuse to get involved in the fight at this point.
Poor Alpha. When Rory finds out about this,…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I am currently hiding my Agents from you because I don’t have an exhaustible number at the moment, and if you kill them all, the problem is solved, and that is no fun.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
It’s not Dad jokes. It’s bad puns. Like Alcatraz……….. who is about to get thrown through my window if he does it one more time.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle @koshka @raxforge @whalekeeper
Alpha
Alpha sat down, leaning his back against the wall. His breath came quick and short. “Eh, not too bad. I’m not in as much pain as you’re probably thinking I am. And the injury itself isn’t the worst I’ve had. It’s deep, sure, but the worst injury is a possible punctured lung.” Alpha gathered…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Winnifred
Win stifled a scream with her hand and stumbled back a few paces as the statue moved towards her and started speaking. Watson spooked and darted behind her legs.
After a moment of shock, she took her hand off her mouth.
“I- I don’t know. Just appeared… Wha- Who are you?”
Watson’s tail brushed against her leg.
“Do you hear…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Felicity
“Hello, hall walker!” Felicity greeted her fellow student with a grin. “Nice hat.”
Lois finished climbing in behind her, the ink vine retracting back into his hand.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper @theducktator @keilah-h
Idk, I’m just bored with writing…
I think I’m going to keep taking a break from writing XDXD
I just don’t really feel the calling to write this story anymore, it’s like idk, it’s not on my heart anymore. Which I’m okay with tbh hahaha -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
It sure does. He get’s inspiration from the illustrator. I think everyone who has ever seen his art on here has said that. lol.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I’ve only ever heard of the principle who’s Paxton’s mother…… I think. (No one kill me if I was horribly wrong) Anyways, i’ve never actually seen here in action, but her author hasn’t been on here in quite some time. Other then her, I haven’t heard of any teachers. Again, I’ve only been on the Rp for a month or so.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Rory
Rory glanced over at Leo. He could see Marcel was in pain and it was taring him up inside. “Marcel, this wasn’t about Quincy.” He paused, wondering how much to say with the little boy in the room. Finally, he took a deep breath. “They kidnapped Quincy to get at Leo because he’s hiding me from them and they know it.…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I have no idea!
And I have no idea who to ask.
It’s fine by me.
Maybe one of the older KPers would know? Though, just a heads up, I don’t think we spend much time in class……..
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh, nope. Not Sabina. I haven’t drawn her in a while.
You should listen to Linus, He’s a pretty awesome artist and he really does have some good things to say. And yes, i can also say that my style was…… not even a style when I was fifteen. This drawings are locked away and shall never see the light of…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Not a lot I can do without Koshka as she makes up half the room.
Rory
Rory quickly pushed Marcel back down. “Stay put and don’t move. You got hit by something. I think it was Quincy’s shield.”
He glanced over at Leo for confirmation, but Leo was rummaging about in his fist aid kit for something.
Rory turned back to…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Rory
Rory looked from Marcel to Leo, trying to read the young man’s face. Is he going to make it? Rory wanted to scream the question, but he remained silent. I can’t watch someone else innocent die because of something I did… or didn’t do.
“Is he okay?” Quincy whispered, wispy eyebrows trembling.
Rory swallowed hard and…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Watson
Winnifred had decided that this was a dream, and so she had finally felt comfortable leaving the room in the tower which they had first found themselves in. Watson, whose dreams mainly consisted of memories him chasing birds and mice in his past lives, very much doubted Win’s theory. He kept this to himself, though.
They descended…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Hello! Your character seems cute! If you want, I have a couple characters up in one of the tower rooms that she could meet.
We kinda have a different than usual format for role plays here. We write as we normally would if we were writing our books. That might look different for different people, but typically it’s past tense/…[Read more]
- Load More
