-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Your charries Andrew, lol
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 11 months ago
Yes, No, No and I did Western pleasure.
Cool! I do English at a Hunter Jumper barn. And guess what? Fall is the best time for a bareback trail ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don’t miss out!!!!!!!!
Yeah! I do swim team and ultimate frisbee! you?
I do crew. I’m still a novice, and I was red shirted because one I wanted to be and two I…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Yes, really. My name is Ruth A Eisele, hence my username RAE because RAE are my initials.
Now I’m gonna get mixed up whenever you talk about your charrie XD. Sorry in advance.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
My name is Ruth…so imagine my confusion when I see someone talking about a Princess Ruth in this RP. XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Sorry 🙁 he’s not. He’s actually in the hospital rn.
I didn’t do much, but no problem.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 11 months ago
I don’t think Jesus counts as a character, and you couldn’t be behind enemy lines without him. Lol.
Yes, I have ridden bareback! I love it! Barefoot and bareback!
-
Ruth replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 11 months ago
@the_lost_journal
Hey!
Decided it was finally time that I introduced myself properly.
Not too much to see over here, I’m basically just another insane writer who meandered her way onto this forum about a year ago after SE closed down thiers…I’m also the one to blaim for Andrew (aka @raxforge )being here.
I write fantasy and sci-fi. My…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Poor Rory…he’s a lot like Chase in some ways…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
(inflammable really means flammable, look at part 4 the Element of Style by William Strunk Jr. and EB White)
Mrs. Knotts would be so proud of you rn.
how accurate was this?
Pretty good, I think. You left out some details but it gave her an idea of what craziness we’re doing now XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
Hey everyone, please be praying for me and my family.
My mom has been dealing with a lot of health issues, and she had a biopsy of her lymph nodes a week ago to see if the cells are cancerous, because it’s very likely she does have cancer, so it’s been really scary for all of us.
Her doctor called and she’s going to talk with her to go over the…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Here’s Ethan’s brother, Jonas

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh, btw, Leo and Rory and their group are opff limits at the moment, because only Leo can access the place they’re in. Just heads up. 😉
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 11 months ago
It seems my questions were ignored. 🙁
I’ll post them again because I’m guessing you just missed them. 😉
Okay, my questions to you.
Who are some of your heroes from books?
Who are your top ten favorite fiction characters?
Have you ever ridden horses bareback?
How many countries have you been too?
If you were trapped…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
*sobbing*
I understand but…….. but the story was so wonderful…….. *collapses.*
I am now in a Jane Austen worthy moment of despair and shall not eat or drink until there is another chapter. I will most likely fade away with thoughts of my one true love, (I mean one true story) shimmering in my mind.
- Load More
