-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
UGH!!! IT’S NOT SENDING! I’VE SENT THIS FIVE TIMES SINCE YOU POSTED.
When Ethan finished praying, he remained on his knees. What lay before him seemed impossible. It was dangerous and could land him in prison or get him killed. He wasn’t sure which. The thought of what he was about to try to do was terrifying. However, he was r…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper @koshka @raxforge
Yes, we’re still in the basement, but it’s up to Koshka to respond because Marcel and Rory both left off with questions for Leo.
Rax can’t come down to the basement because it’s restricted. He’ll have to catch Marcel when he comes back upstairs. -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
wait wait wait.
Hang on.
Onnendel is blind? He’s the elf, right? How did that happen?
Did I miss a chapter where he went blind?
Otherwise, man, my hands were sweating, I don’t mind telling you. It was a lovely chapter and I can’t WAIT for the next part!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Do you have a picture for @freed_and_redeemed
It’s past the judging deadline.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Lois
Once he turned a corner, Lois let the grin he had been holding in light up his face. He did a little fist pump and began walking faster. Everything in the past couple hours kept replaying in his mind, as he tried to process.
This is actually happening. I can’t believe it. I really owe you, Cloud Boy.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
*Eyes glued to the page* FeLoisity has been officially confirmed. Good, good.
WAIT…did Fel just say what I think she did?! SHE DID! I seriously had to give it a second read!!!!
hehe
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Felicity
“Thanks.” Felicity wiggled her toes. “Makes climbing easier.”
Lois stepped forward and lightly touched Felicity’s arm to get her attention.
“I have some studying I need to get done tonight, so I think I’ll head to my dorm now. See you later? Tomorrow morning?”
“‘Course.”
He gave her a small smile, nodded at Maverick,…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
I will not be doing this challenge
-
Ruth replied to the topic short scene! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 11 months ago
Barnes “disappeared” but she’s actually close by, getting something to cheer him up. Probably a bag of baseballs.
Okay, that makes sense
You either took snickerdoodle, or white chocolate macadamia nut.
White chocolate macadamia nut? Never had that. And I’ve only had snickerdoodles once before. Hmmm hard desicion…I’ll take the white…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
DEADLINE Y’ALL!!!
Try to get Fin sent in today!!!
We want to give Freedom more then two drawings of her lovely character!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ruth posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
My crew went to a race yesterday. My little brother’s boat won first place in his race! I did better as a coxswain than last time and my big brother did very well considering his boat flipped. So the day was a,win in one way or another!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Tenz & Reid
“…Now we can turn to conversation.”
Tenz looked up at her. “You’re a good cook! Omi never could cook like you!” Tenz smiled at Barnes, his legs swinging under the table. His shoes scraped against the stone.
Reid glanced worriedly back at the sleeping form by the fire.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
WAIT…did Fel just say what I think she did?! SHE DID! I seriously had to give it a second read!!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic short scene! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 11 months ago
Woah…
That was freaky…
I’ve never had that happen to me exactly, but I think I felt what Sebster Gangster felt. The shock, the confusion, the panic. If that’s what you want, you did good Whaley 🙂
I understand you get your drive from not sharing too much and making us go wild when you do share stuff but you really should post more stuff.…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic short scene! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 11 months ago
A Seb scene and a cookie in one post?? You spoil me.
*nibbles on cookie while reading*
Your writing is so good. Sorry if you were looking for criticism but I can’t think of much. I’m not really sure what happened to Barnes? I’m thinking maybe Seb was stuck for a lot longer than he thought so she left at some point?
Anyway, I’ve…[Read more]
-
Loopy posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper Hello, you’re awake. I locked myself out of both my car and my apartment so I’m sitting in the trunk of my dad’s pickup with nothing to do until my parents get home lol. Wanna chat?
-
Oh my goodness I didn’t see you, hiiiiiiiiii
-
You didn’t get kidnapped by a random stranger, did you?
-
Pleeze survive, i don’t want natural selection to get you
-
I need to sleep now, but thx for wanting to talk anyway <3
-
I survived, thanks for worrying XD My parents finally arrived.
-
Yay 😁
-
-
Good night! <3
-
-
- Load More


Congratulations!! I’m glad it went well!