-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@grcr @mineralizedwritings @ellette-giselle @rae @savannah_grace2009 @esther-c @koshka @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper @smiley @anyone-else-idk-lol-XD
I made a couple new aesthetics for Leon and Riker🥰
(and I absolutely adore Pinterest and Canva now y’all😂😂 so helpful)
Andddddd y’all get to help me decide which character to make an aesthetic…[Read more]
-
freedom posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
*deep breath* The release of Freedom’s Fire is becoming so real, y’all
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Because y’all, if all goes well, Freedom’s Fire will be released before July is over😭😭
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
It’s getting more and more real, y’all….
Rn I am making a post for Instagram that I will post once everything is finalized…
…that announces the official release date for Freedom’s Fire
It’s becoming so real I think I may cry💖😭
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
ahhhh it got put on hold again. I procrastinated too much days ago and now, when I finally worked up the courage to get a description down, I’m busy.
I PROMISE I’ll have this down by today. Might jsut be a little later than I thought.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I blame all of you for the lack of sleep last night XD. Seriously, what Loopy said had me thinking.
Sorry!
… but I’m also glad I got you thinking 😉
Soo if Chase’s sacrifice for Jenny felt more light and joyful, maybe you could show how he’s grown from the way he acted with Marcel? I’m not sure how exactly, but you could probably keep all…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@everyone I will have it up as soon as I’m done with animation classes! I’m glad you’re so excited!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Oo I want some Doctor Who pjs
I’ve been watching the old black and white doctor who from the 60s like a true nerd.
Btw, if you watch the rest, you should probably stop after the eleventh doctor. The twelfth doctor is alright too, but he’s where the show starts to go downhill.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
Hehe
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
*then
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Also I’ve been binge watching doctor who so that’s probably what’s filling up the story portion of my brain
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Nah, you’re good. Take your time. I haven’t been in a rp writing mood or an artistic mood at all recently. Work and social activities have been draining all my energy.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper @savannah_grace2009
XD I’m glad I’m actually making some sense@whaley
I can understand why it’s tempting to write a character getting their way though.
Maybe it’s because we relate to our own characters so much? And we like getting what we want.
But that’s also how God judges people.
“Your will be done.”But idk I haven’t t…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@rae
Just to clarify, I think that Chase having that flaw makes him a good and realistic character. I’m not critiquing his flaw, I’m critiquing that it’s being shown as a virtue. -
Loopy replied to the topic Song Suggestions in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 Yayy :]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Why do I always either not respond to these things, or respond with 3+ giant paragraphs?? There’s pretty much no in between XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@theducktator 8 or 9
Ok, first off, I love Jenny and also how you made the unicorn have cloven hooves.
I do have some critiques, though. Sorry if they aren’t helpful.
I don’t think giving your characters what they want is a good idea, unless you’re writing a tragedy. If I gave Ellie the safety that she wanted, she would isolate herse…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Song Suggestions in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
I found a dumb song that made me giggle called I Am Steve by Hey Steve
Been listening to it on repeat XD
- Load More
