@theducktator
Active 3 weeks, 5 days ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
How do you know all that shooting stuff, first of all?
I researched GSW’s a year or two ago for a character. He had been shot in the knee, shattering his patella and making it hard for him to walk without a brace by my lore. I wanted to see if that was really a thing (turns out, a form of torture is actually shooting someone behind the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
@rae How do you know all that shooting stuff, first of all?
Second, thanks! Trying to figure this out cause remember in that fanfic I shared with you, that scene where the enemy team shoots Sniper? I’m writing scenes from his perspective and want to know exactly how long he would be able to remain conscious before passing out and eventually…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
@rae oh cool!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Anywho, I came to make a kitten update and instead started talking about morbid stuff…
@keilah-h @highscribeofaetherium @hybridlore @ellette-giselle @theducktator @whalekeeper
Do you have any pictures of them?
not yet. I’ve wanted to take pictures of them sleeping (cuz they sleep in the most adorable and weird positions) but they’re in our barn…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
also, there actually is no need to google “How to hide a body” since all you need to do is look up the stories of serial killers. It’s actually pretty easy to get dangerous info by looking stuff up in less direct ways.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
WARNING! Some morbid content
For “where on a person will a bodyshot kill most easily” Often a little research into anatomy of the main blood vessels and into cases of GSW’s helps give you an idea without being put on any lists XD.
also, for two body shots, you’d have to know where exactly those body shots are. Do they puncture maj…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
@esther-c BRO I LITERALLY JUST LOOKED UP THAT KINDA THING
it was something along the lines of “where on a person will a bodyshot kill most easily” or “how long does it take for someone to die from a gunshot to the chest”
I wanted to know how long it takes a human or at least a humanoid to bleed out after being shot twice in the chest, cause I…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Be careful out there, fellow writers 👀😂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
@linus-smallprint I love it!! He looks great.
-
Linus Smallprint posted an update 1 year, 3 months ago
@keilah-h @ellette-giselle @stephie @theducktator @whalekeeper @hybridlore @highscribeofaetherium
Hey everyone! I’m just letting you all know, I’m going to be taking a break from Kingdom Pen. I’ve been spending a lot of time on my laptop for a while and I think I need to unplug a bit for my mental and spiritual health and go do something outside.…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
Time to take this back to art
@keilah-h @ellette-giselle @stephie @theducktator @whalekeeper
Updated artwork of Cryus! This still needs to be cleaned up, and I may add in a bit of a background, but here it is right now:

-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Okay, thank you!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
All right! Thank you for the feedback! This is helpful!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Evan’s story is crazy. He must sympathize with Jonathan a lot.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Alan Becker Fans in the forum Film 1 year, 3 months ago
(: thank you.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Alan Becker Fans in the forum Film 1 year, 3 months ago
That’s a good point with The Chosen One
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Alan Becker Fans in the forum Film 1 year, 3 months ago
Yeah, probably, I just like overthinking :p
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Alan Becker Fans in the forum Film 1 year, 3 months ago
Oh and you’re welcome!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Alan Becker Fans in the forum Film 1 year, 3 months ago
And in Wanted when tco is flying past the wind turbines we see a brief shot of him from behind and it doesn’t even look like his torso is connected to his head, which it would be if it was 2D.
- Load More

Congratulations on finishing your draft! Have a great summer!
Thank you!
See ya around!
See you later, have a nice summer!
Have a good summer! See ya around!