@theducktator
Active 3 weeks, 5 days ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle Sure did!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle ugh I hate it when that happens.
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 2 months ago
WARNING: Character rant ahead.
I feel like it’s hard to rant about something without being asked questions to start a rant… anyone feel me? Or am I crazy, lol. Sorry if the following is hard to read/understand. I’ve been told, and agree, that I write how I talk, and sometimes talking comes across a lot better in person than written down, lol.…[Read more] -
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
Ahh, I see. Ok, thanks, that helps a lot!!
i won’t be picky about the poses at all. Just do something you enjoy. 😉
Okay 😊
the data pad would be like a tablet, just technically more advanced.
👍
(As in, the hair length that most self-respecting guys wore a few years ago. 😆)
LOL 😂
-
-GRCR-'s profile was updated 1 year, 2 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
I have had so much trouble with posing. I don’t know what’s up with that. 😑
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
Ah goodie, glad you’re back! 😄 I’m having trouble with hairstyles. Could you… describe them some more? Lengths? Also. What does Brain’s data pad look like? A typical tablet?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
Ayy!! Those look so good!! 😃🤩😃 I really love that last one a lot!!
Cowboy cat looks great!! The paw on his hat is really good.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
@rae wow, those look amazing!!!
The stripes and slitted eye on the cat cowboy are making me think “oh, a Changeling” lol
(even though he’d most likely be an Ailurid cause y’know, cat. Although being a hybrid isn’t out of the question.)
And the envelope is so cool!! I actually like the dragon.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
Unfortunately, I forgot to make a place for the stamp to go…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
I write to Andrew at least once every couple weeks, and I always decorate his envelope. Usually it’s just a single little character, but this time I decided to do a Baron Chronicles theme. I’m really proud of how Lady Wind came out. There are some pieces I don’t like (the Dragon, Faren, Baron’s nose specifically) but overall, I’m kinda proud of…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
@loopylin @whalekeeper @ellette-giselle @keilah-h @whoever else
I HAVE ART TO SHARE!
So, i drew my orange tabby cat, Hobbes, as a cowboy…

-
whaley replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
Or when you’re on again.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
Okay, I’ll put my email on my profile real quick!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
actually I don’t have your email…for some reason I thought I did XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
Kathleen was the one who helped me publish my short story on the website…so that’s the only reason I have it
i can email it to you if you want!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
Oh my goodness I have Kathleen’s email too!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
I’d say contact Josiah first. Or you could contact them both at the same time….
Girl you just unlocked a new fear that KP will one day become outdated and stop working *cries* and I’m so scared that we’ll all lose contact…that would be so saddd
I agree, something needs to be done…
- Load More

And I immediately saw a spelling mistake. How funny. 😑