@theducktator
Active 3 weeks, 4 days ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
Since we were talking about cheesecake…..
My computer just informed me that today is National Cheesecake Day. How about that!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
Oooh that’s a good idea!!
And I like your ideas too…I feel like that would be really cool if we did something like that
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
@loopylin @elishavet-pidyon I did not make up the minerals, they are real. But I have worldbuilt to the point where I can guess what’s there cuz of location history. XD I’ve toyed with the idea of researching certain materials.
Hugo
“Huh.” Hugo absently arranged the rocks into a circle on his desk. “I was always a bit of a role-player. I’d p…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
@loopylin @elishavet-pidyon (Hi!)
Hugo
It was funny to see what the book said about each mineral. It said the corpse crystal was uncommon, which didn’t make sense at all. Hugo also identified the magnetite and schreibersite without much trouble. Magnets and meteorites collected where he lived. The thought turned into a mixed feeling as he…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
Hugo
“Odd number of people.” Hugo settled onto the dark oak seat next to Victor. When he saw some of the students nervously covering their mouths as they mixed and matched substances, he took his scarf and pulled it over his freckled nose. His voice came out muffled. “Ah, you said… I want to guess. Is it corpse…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
I should say spring. Where I am, you really only get an extended autumn and then switch right back to summer, so May just feels like summer.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
That’s what I was getting at. XD They have Christmas stuff even in early summer.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper I do and yes, they have some stuff already lol
Although they have an excuse cause their company is run by a Christian I believe. So they wanna get in on the holiday stuff, but they don’t wanna support the creepy part of Halloween and send the wrong message so all they have in the way of fall decorations is pumpkins and other…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
*Slides in* Do you go to Hobby Lobby often?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
@theducktator MY COSTCO HAS HALLOWEEN STUFF TOO BRUH
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
In fact, I’m actually seeing a little error on that drawing I think. The left foot is twisted unnaturally compared to the knee/ankle. Or else the perspective is wonky.
sorry to whoever wants their character drawn next, this is taking a….while. But hey, at least y’all are getting a free lesson in speculative biology!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago

Now, this is not my design, this is someone else’s, but look how long the toes are. A bipedal creature which has talons typically has to have large ones to balance out his weight, so he doesn’t fall over.
Also you’re totally fine. You’re not the one being difficult, I am. Lol
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
Sorry if I’m making this more difficult than it is…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
Sure 😅
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
@grcr maybe I could just show you their size? Like drawing it?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
Just lengthening your existing ones to match Huntress’s would work.
Oh wait, just lengthen them…? So they just need to be longer? I’ll try some things…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
Okey-dokey. I’ll make the changes asap. I’m going to send you a separate feet test, and then I’ll rework them on him.
lol, no problem. I totally get it. 😅
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
i am sorry that I am probably flooding you with info on how to make my characters look perfect heh
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
I don’t know if you saw it or not, but I am back! I will try to get to reading and critiquing part three of The Color of Hope tommorow!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
I have played with the idea in the back of my mind of putting my programming skills to use and making another website similar to Kingdom Pen.
There are some things to consider though:
1. Websites cost money. Someone is going to have to pay for hosting and the domain name for this website.
2. We would need to find moderators for…[Read more]
- Load More
