@theducktator
Active 3 weeks, 4 days ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
@grcr oooh a Spanish-adjacent character!
as someone who’s of Spanish descent irl, I think that’s super cool.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
After a bit of further thought… I’m only adding one… for now. I may still add the other two later.
@everyone
Meet Rio Trahan—the prince of Eblar.
The R in his first name is rolled. I’m going to post a picture of him, but I’ll describe em anyway… the site may not be kind to me, heh. Rio has loose curly brown hair, round grey eyes, a thin…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
I’d like to be twin Archivist with Loops, if she’d have me. *Bows on my face*
Although Whaley the Wizard has a ring to it if I must choose an alternative title.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year ago
Bro, you’re getting so good at this! All your practice is paying off. I like how you drew the blanket and how the wolf has a unique identifiable face.
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year ago
That looks so good! I especially love the face. Did you use colored pencils?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Yay!
I’ll share my character(s) when I get a moment… which will prolly be tomorrow  *sob*
There isn’t a character limit at all… right? Can I add three…?
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year ago
Thank you!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
That looks like a functional possibility. *Nods to self* Yes, if the dear old Kingdom of Pen collapses, we won’t be left behind buried in the rubble.
*Strokes stone archway affectionately*
I know. Ideally, I would have preferred to help them fix the bugs on this website, but unfortunately, it’s come to this.
Also, having looked at the Y…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
eeeesssqqqfffffftttttt (Keilah attempts to keyboard smash the exact pattern of noises she’s feeling right now) I forgot to write an rp
maybe tomorrow, I have something else I need to write lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year ago
@linus-smallprint oh that looks amazing!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year ago
Decided it is time to draw my own profile pic instead of using someone else’s:

-
Linus Smallprint changed their profile picture 1 year ago
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
Thank you!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Hii is it alright if I join this too? 😄😊
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Moth
The man with the book perched on a tall stool, his face twitching as one boy rested his elbow on the opposite page of the book. He pointed a finger at a door, and his torturer strode off. A second later, Moth stepped up, and the man did his best to compose himself, running his thumb and forefinger over his wispy…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Lois feels like that one guy who is basically either unfazed or slightly grumpy, and accidentally becomes the cool kid because of it
XD no, I was still in the digging ditches phase. My hands have so many blisters
I’m sorry. I hope they feel a little better by now.
Indeed! 🤣 Alright then, shall be expecting new character!
-
Esther replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
I’M SO BUSY BUT I HAVE TO JOIN THIS RP.
I didn’t even know it had existed!!
You shall see a character intro from me this afternoon 🙂↕️ - Load More
