@theducktator
Active 2 weeks, 4 days ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 2 weeks ago
That drawing looks very good. A bit of a different style that what I’ve seen you use. It flows well together
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Your drawing looks good, although I do find the bright pupils odd. Is this because he isn’t human?
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 2 weeks ago
@ellette-giselle @keilah-h @power @elishavet-pidyon
Thank you for ze complements to ze wuffers. I must confess though, I did follow a tutorial directly for the outline.
You can draw your own wuffers here: https://monikazagrobelna.com/2019/07/26/sketchbook-original-how-to-draw-wolves/
Oh nice!! Watercolor pencils? Are you going to brush them? (It…
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic TNPT Book I: The Cost – Draft 3 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Did you send the request? I haven’t got anything yet.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic TNPT Book I: The Cost – Draft 3 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 months, 2 weeks ago
All right. Get better soon!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Nice. Now if you see one of those, keep your distance.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Scared of sliced bread?
*Cue falling bread meme*
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
hehheHEHE
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Gahhhhh it sent twice, oops
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago

@linus-smallprint I have no idea if you’re on the chat forum much but I saw this and thought of your creatures lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago

@linus-smallprint I have no idea if you’re on the chat forum much but I saw this and thought of your creatures lol
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 2 weeks ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 2 weeks ago
@ellette-giselle that’s really pretty! Your drawings style there is a bit like my friend’s.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
@whalekeeper cool beans!
oh yeah also the Rexy series is on Amazon for sale if you’d like to pick up some copies. (shameless plug lol) Just look up “Rexy the T.Rex” and you should find a white book with a hand-drawn blue and orange dinosaur. From there I think you can access the series page and find all the other books.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
You should know I read every entry of this roleplay. It’s my responsibility at this point. Y’all always have an observer 😛
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
@loopylin @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @elishavet-pidyon @theducktator
Thanks for the replies! I will read them to my brother. And I find the answers quite interesting myself. Sometimes it’s funny to try answering the question and realizing a character is disabled without ever thinking about it before.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Hi! *Waves* I remember you and I remember liking you. Not much is kickin. Unless you count roleplaying, which is a lot of fun.
What have you been up to? You had really cool art last time I checked and you could totally post some.
it occurred to me I am nearly 4 years older than I was when I joined this which is really wild heh
Yeah…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Ahh! What is wrong with you night time people. 🤣
Nighttime people seem to be preoccupied with thoughts of sandwiches. As a nighttime person, I can relate.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Lucille
“I’m Lucille Dali. I came from…” Lucy sat up, sighing when there was nothing but plain mist-dusted hedges around her. “I was pulled. Sorta fell sideways.”
The shock still shook in her bones. The wall, when it collapsed, must have turned into a kind of portal, like what astronomy magazines taught about the death of stars. The…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Gabriel Mai
After a minute or two, the voices quieted, and Gabriel sat up, shoulders slumped as if exhausted. “This place is similar to somewhere…Lucy and I have been before,” He looked up, but saw no crows or tower. “But it isn’t it.” He paused. “Please ignore my weakness just now, I’ll be…fine.” It was a clear lie. The voices…[Read more]
- Load More
