@theducktator
Active 3 weeks, 6 days ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Should I put a picture of Emmie in Alpha’s pocket or would that be too mean?
DO IT!!! Alpha would be so mad XD
-
Andrew replied to the topic Writing Fight Scenes in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Tip for everyone: learn how to fight, this will make writing fight scenes much better (sorry Ruth, that might be very helpful for you)
-
Andrew replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
Sorry for not responding sooner, I was on a missionary trip to our sister church in Uganda.
What are your thoughts on catholic reconciliation?
I am not against the idea, I actually support it in a sense. Though, I think it should not just be isolated to your priest/pastor. but to trustworthy friends and family as well. Talk…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 7 months ago
♫ make it look easy getting off the ground ♫
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic How do your other interests/hobbies bleed into your writing? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 7 months ago
I only have a few hobbies tbh, but I don’t know how many of them bleed into writing. I do know a lot of the things I do revolve around my characters and their world. To be honest, I feel like writing bleeds into my other hobbies more than others do to it, especially considering my writing is the base for the future animations I plan to make.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
okay hahahaha sounds good lol
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
If Nar is his sister, he’s going to be furious that his new enemy is carrying around pictures of his sister. If Nar is a crush then he’s going to be really mad because it doesn’t seem like he would want everyone in kingdom come to know that he carries around her picture.
Nar is his sister, and he is very protective of her.…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
I’m going to sit in a brown study for a while, and get back to you. *Thumbs up*
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Post it when you’re done, if you like! :]
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Oh XD You replied quickly
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
I think Esther’s comments have a lot to do with the ✨Three Ps✨ but I have to think about it some more
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
no I haven’t!!!
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
*Watches conversation from afar* Hm… *Peeks in* @savannah_grace2009 have you ever heard of Promise, Progress, and Payoff?
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Hmm, well I did this for a few reasons. One, we’ve heard this all before in Ardenta and I want these books to have a little bit of a different feel than those, ya know.
Ah.
This is also supposed to be a very fast paced book, because I do want you to feel some of the rush and speed that the characters themselves go through. At t…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
so yeah, thank you again!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper it’s actually looking really good so far! I have Sniper’s shading done and will start work on Medic soon.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Doesn’t everyone have at least a fragment of virtue though? (Sorry, I don’t mean to shut down everything you’re saying, this is just my thoughts. 😅) I’m not saying they have to be someone that the readers will look up to and be like, “Oh my word I want to be just like them.” I understand mankind is sinful and there probably are people out there t…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Now, you mentioned your characters not knowing God. And I liked how you put that—“without God there is no hope.” But…you have to think that these characters are probably looking for hope, right? Even just an occasional thought of wishing there was a way out of this darkness they’re living in.
So I know with where they’re at right now,…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic How do your other interests/hobbies bleed into your writing? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 7 months ago
well, my stories are mostly fan fiction anyway so that could be considered a part of it—like, I love (insert fandom) so much I can’t help but write stuff for it. Even in my original works, this bleeds through—Headstriker, Coal, and Chisel, some OC’s I created for a story I’m writing with a friend, were based off various combinati…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
I don’t knowww 😭 I’ve seen it written like that in books before, but I feel like if I changed it to italics it would carry a different sound… Idk, what do you think? I was unsure on this too, lol
Mmm. If that’s how other books do it, I guess it could work. I looked it up and some people say to extend the vowels and smooth conso…[Read more]
- Load More
