@theducktator
Active 3 weeks, 5 days ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
Andrew replied to the topic How do you want to improve? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 7 months ago
Basically all @rae said, but mostly writing more, because I haven’t written anything recently…
-
Ruth replied to the topic How do you want to improve? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 7 months ago
I’d like to improve on all writing things in general, but I guess a more specific thing I want to improve upon is my writing style and the pace that I write.
I’m currently a relatively slow writer. I will write 500-1,000 words daily some weeks, and then won’t touch my writing for a while, or will only write like 100 here and there. I’d like that…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle The White Knight incident was also very interesting! I went back and read through the whole thing.
-
Esther replied to the topic PLEASE TEAR THIS APART–URGENT CRITIQUES NEEDED in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
It also reminds me how God uses the same talents of different people for different purposes. For example, you tend to gravitate towards darker themes (not in a bad way!) and deal with difficult topics that need to be dealt with and seen in the light of God’s love. On the other hand, I tend to focus on the smaller, everyday struggles I personally f…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic PLEASE TEAR THIS APART–URGENT CRITIQUES NEEDED in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Sara Sara Sara Sara Sara Sara….
Girl this is literally so good and I wish I had gotten to it sooner!!!
I can tell you poured your heart into this and can see it on every page. I’m so glad you decided to go on with this. It has already impacted me in little ways in the short time I read it and I know God will use it to imp…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle all righty, I’ll look!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic PLEASE TEAR THIS APART–URGENT CRITIQUES NEEDED in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
At first I didn’t want to include that scene because I felt like it was too dark. However, the more I think about all the hurting and broken kids and even adults that have no hope, the more I want to keep this scene. God has given me a voice, and I want to speak for the broken, for the hopeless, and for those who cannot.
I u…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@the_lost-journal I shall pick someone whom I trust lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@linus-smallprint wow that’s good! I like the shading.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
If it ever came to that, someone should go through and save the most important topics (book and art critiques, active roleplays, etc) so that we can just pick up right where we left off.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@linus-smallprint I’d join if you did that!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Awesome, thank you!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Yeah… 😝 Oopsy. Not to mention, the end of Chapter 13 kind of makes it seem like he’s unsure about what he does.Â
Which maybe he is. I have to solidify his arc soon xD.Hey, that is the best way to write. Keep at it!
I’ll try! 🫡
-
freedom replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@grcr Reference pics for Acheron (tho I just want the cape at the side to be a shoulder cape, so it isn’t very long if you can do that :3)

-
freedom replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@grcr Reference pics for Michael

-
freedom replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@grcr yay!!
so I’m gonna request you to draw the main main characters from my fantasy idea, Michael and Acheron🤭
Name: Michael
Age: 23
Personality: Determined, brave, stubborn, loyal, tends to have a very calm/relaxed demeanor
Appearance : Curly blonde hair, pale skin, blue eyes, normal male build (not muscled but not skinny either) (will…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago

@ellette-giselle @whaley @keilah-h @theducktator @stephie
Finished a drawing of Alan and Martha! I meant to post this yesterday, but couldn’t log into Kingdom Pen for some reason. But now here it is!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
KP is breaking for everyone. *gasp* this might be the end!!!!
Yup. I couldn’t get into my account for a while, so I emailed you feedback on the latest two sections. I don’t know if you saw that. But I’m back now! Maybe I should code up a new website…
- Load More
