@theducktator
Active 3 weeks, 5 days ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
whaley replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I’m glad to see you writing again! Sometimes it can feel like such a chore. ❤️ But I think it just takes some time. I’ve also been helping Loops (a teensy-weensy bit) and I’ve thought about reading through the whole roleplay. Even if we weren’t the best writers, and we still aren’t, it’s still fun.
-
whaley posted an update 1 year, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Hey girl, are you interested in exchanging emails? You don’t have to if you don’t want to. 🙂
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
Yay, KP finally let me log in! XD
However, would you mind waiting until I start posting chapters?
I don’t mind at all 🙂
-
whaley replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
I’m going to try and look at all of this when possible.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic PLEASE TEAR THIS APART–URGENT CRITIQUES NEEDED in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
I’m sorry for replying to everyone and possibly being annoying, but you all are making sense of something I wasn’t able to make sense of myself…..
so yeah that’s a thing.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art/Illustration Critique in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@linus-smallprint Measuring how long one arm is and using that as a baseline for the other one helps me. Also, the arms tend to end toward the bottom of the hip, with the hands extending a little farther than that.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art/Illustration Critique in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Thanks for the extra ideas. I bet I can make a list of things to focus on with line thickness.
Nice drawing!! I always like how dedicated you are with the textures, such as the wood and brick floor. that takes more patience than I have at this time.
I agree with Keilah on both those points. Another thing – Alan’s left arm might…[Read more] -
Keilah H. replied to the topic PLEASE TEAR THIS APART–URGENT CRITIQUES NEEDED in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic PLEASE TEAR THIS APART–URGENT CRITIQUES NEEDED in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Tbh, I don’t share my writing with my parents until it’s in a final or almost final draft stage. The only place I rant about my characters or my writing is really on here or any other writing community. My family knows I write, and I actually used to share a lot of it with my siblings, but now I like giving them the best, not nec…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Oh, definitely. I was just curious about the rights of Canada’s government compared to ours. They seem to be very close.
-
Esther replied to the topic PLEASE TEAR THIS APART–URGENT CRITIQUES NEEDED in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Awww! Esther!!! That means literally so so SO much to me!!
I appreciate you so much, you’re amazing 🥺🥺💜💜💜💜
💕💕💕
So for a while I stopped writing altogether, because even when I would try to write happy things that didn’t include violence or too much evil or darkness, somehow the topic would always shift. And my heart was…
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art/Illustration Critique in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Okay. You kind of confirmed my suspicions (room for improvement 👍), but I’m glad Alan’s arms look fine to you. Thank you!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper @ellette-giselle @theducktator
I threw together a 9-point outline for Martha as well, since she will be a major point of view character in this book as well. It’s not quite complete, such as I’m not really sure what to do for her amplified pressure. But here is what I have so…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic PLEASE TEAR THIS APART–URGENT CRITIQUES NEEDED in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
And I’m sure that won’t be the case, but there’s a TON of stuff I’d have to explain before I gave them, say, the 215-page fanfic I finished last year, and I don’t really feel like I want to have to do that.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic PLEASE TEAR THIS APART–URGENT CRITIQUES NEEDED in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
It is still hard to not feel left out when we start talking on KP and some girls have parents who edit their book, or are in love with every part of it. I’ve just never had that.
If it helps, I rarely share my writing with my parents anymore.
After Hunterclone Run, which was a disaster that we do not talk about, I started…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
 If one of the guys’ minds went in the same direction as mine and said something like ‘Yes, mom’ to Julian.
lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
also, you’re welcome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art/Illustration Critique in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@linus-smallprint I don’t think the horse is too small; horses vary greatly in size. If you really think it looks wrong, you can increase the size.
Alan’s arms look fine, but there is something a little off about Martha’s. I’m not sure exactly what though. I think the one holding the apple is longer than the one holding the broom by her side.…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@linus-smallprint awww! He’s so cute! You captured him near perfectly!!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Actually, you know what would be funny? If one of the guys’ minds went in the same direction as mine and said something like ‘Yes, mom’ to Julian. And then, he would be stuck with that nickname for the rest of the story.
- Load More

mm, not sure, maybe later down the road? I’d have to ask (:
Gotcha, that’s fine 😝