@theducktator
Active 3 weeks, 5 days ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
Andrew replied to the topic Potato news 64 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
*suspiciously buys a lot of garden spades*
-
Andrew replied to the topic Potato news 64 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper them nothing… *finger over the throat gesture*
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Yeah, don’t worry about it, you need rest.
-
Andrew posted an update 1 year, 7 months ago
@koshka I found a pattern with your posts, 2002
I love finding patterns! -
Andrew replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
*saves image immediately* THIS IS AWESOME!!! Thank you so much!
-
whaley replied to the topic Horror (also youtube channel recommendation) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 7 months ago
*Subscribes* I’ll comment more on this later, but I need to sleep.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I don’t want to skip Barnes’ class, or her own exhaustion will be all for naught.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Andrew replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
may I ask how Mateo is doing?
-
Andrew replied to the topic Potato news 64 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Someone has way too much time on their hands, lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 heyyyy welcome back!!! Glad you’re back to writing your story. I don’t exactly have the time to give feedback yet, but I will TOTALLY be back tomorrow.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Is he meant to be really smart, but doesn’t necessarily care about school?
You nailed it! Is that enough description, or do you want me to try to elaborate? 😜 And don’t worry, you’re good.
Awesome, thank you! Yeah, Alec is one of my favorites. 🥰
By the way, are you planning to post a new chapter of your WIP soon? I’m looking forward…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Potato news 64 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
!!! PROGRAM HACKED!!!

“Welcome, my tater-tot munchers.
Today, we have been prosecuted by the world. Those who believe our cause to be tasteless have cast an iron grip upon our communications. They broadcast to all, painting us as villains for liking quality food.
Today, I ask you to rise up. This world is in need of a revolution. Eat mashed p…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Potato news 64 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Potato news 64 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Potato news 64 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I still really like the name A’Grend for a kingdom
-
whaley replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Notifs have been really bad, so I’ll notif you here. I messaged you on my profile :]
- Load More
