@theducktator
Active 3 weeks, 5 days ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Well that is exactly how you should picture him! Bravo! 👏🏻
Wow. That’s like… a first for me.
I thought about having a POV for him….. but that will start fracturing into lots of POVs and the question will be, “Why Rolf over Aelic and Roland?” and then I’ll have five POVs going.
Yup. Well, no need to go into Rolf’s head.…
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle @theducktator @whalekeeper
All right. Thank you for your thoughts. I might try the first draft with the henchmen, and if I don’t like them, I can pull them out later.
Acctually, the sarcastic henchmen who always wonder how they ended up with their job are some of the henchmen I like, but I don’t think that fits TNPT, so I’ll see…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Leon’s prayer at the beginning was what I was expecting to be going through Rolf’s head instead, then Leon being the one who encourages as he has gone through so much more. I was supprised when it was reversed!
I’m not convinced by Julian telling Dian the gospel in that moment. Both before and after, he is caught in grief over…[Read more]
-
Andrew posted an update 1 year, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper would you like to join the cause of the squirrels?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
That’s insane, but yeah, at least the class all knew it was wrong. Thanks for the inspiration!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
I feel like I’ve heard that song before, but I can’t tell if I actually have or if it is just similar to another song I’ve heard before. I can see why you waited to post this until after Rolf and Leon were captured. It fits much more now that that happened.
I remember reading the book in the first meme you posted. It’s called All…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Yeah, it’s rough, I feel you. Exactly, it’s just that sometimes the things that feel so big to us don’t matter so much to other people, or they’re too hard to explain.
Okay, sounds good! Hopefully someday we can plan one you’ll be able to make. 😊
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Wow, that’s messed up. At least you all had the support of your class.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle @whalekeeper @stephie
Thank you!
-
Stepheroni and Cheese changed their profile picture 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
The drawings are great! Especially love the one with Alan and Martha
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Wyoh keeps eating whatever I have to say…*copies this post*
Anyways, I’m interviewing you for Potato News 64 so check that out XD
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@theducktator messed up your tag ^^^^^ sorry
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
*Laughs* Sounds like you know how to steel the show.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@ducktator forgot your tag, sorry ^^^^
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Aw, I’m sorry to hear that, I’ll be praying for you.
Mateo
“My name is Mateo, and I’m honored by you, little fellow, that when you first saw me, you were not scared. I vowed to be friends with the person like you.” Mateo took a great bow, but still holding up the kid in his other hand. “Consider me your friend.” He looked at the…[Read more]
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@whaley
Those are hilarious–
Are we sure that superhero has good intintions?
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago

- Load More
