@theducktator
Active 3 weeks, 5 days ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Andrew replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
I have super powers 😁
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
I’m not asking why, I’m asking HOW?!
-
Andrew replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Oh, you know why, lol 😂
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
I posted that literally three minutes ago, how did you find it so fast?!
-
Andrew replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Do it! Do it! Do it! Do IIIIIIIIIIIT!!!
-
Ruth's profile was updated 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
debating whether or not I should post a drawing I did…
-
Andrew replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
And Mateo might blow someone up….
-
Andrew replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
*tiptoes in quiety*
I hath been tagged…
but idk if I was actually ever in this RP 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Excuse me while I go DIE OF CUTENESS. I was literally hopping around squealing, and then ranted about it for five minutes to one of my sisters. Your couples are ADORABLE. I LOVE THEM.
Ahhhh, I’m so glad you love themmm!!! 🥰🥰
(it’s actually kinda funny, my Mom and I recently had a conversation about why me and my siblings are…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I don’t think they have.
Chase
“Woah. Look out, everybody. Rain storm incoming.”
Chase heard the comment, but ignored it, thinking the girl was talking to someone else.
“You okay, kid?”
Chase paused. At first, he didn’t reckonize the voice, but now he almost thought he knew this person. He turned and looked at her. To him, she s…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Contemporary writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
*bursts in through the door and tumbles onto the ground* *hops up and dusts self off* Did I hear someone mention ConTEmPoRarY fiCtIOn??? 👀 I’m here for it 😎
First of all, make sure you’re reading contemporary!!! Especially within the little genres that you want to focus on. I can’t stress how helpful this is. I know some authors are l…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Alpha killed one of @ellette-giselle ‘s Agents.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Mateo
Mateo responded with a dark, menacing, Mexican voice, “Little fellow’s enemies who attack him with bombs. So you stay with us.” He pointed to the little fellow as he spoke. Mateo turned around and his voice turned more lighthearted, which was not really lighthearted at all, but was less dark anyhow. “Where to, Amigo?”
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@theshadow
I read your latest chapter, but don’t have time to comment on it today. That may be the case until Thursday. Don’t worry about waiting for me, you can keep posting more stuff if you have any. -
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle
I read your latest section, but don’t have time to comment on it today. All I can say is that I liked it (in the same sort of way I have liked your other sections recently) That may be the case until Thursday. Don’t worry about me, you can keep posting more stuff. -
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
also anyone else is allowed to watch that vid if you want to see the chaos that is my writing. I gave some commenters the google docs behind the fics, too, if you wanna look at them.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@the_lost-journal still bored?
if you’re allowed to watch youtube videos I have a channel with random stuff….
shameless plug lol, sorry
- Load More
