@theducktator
Active 3 weeks, 5 days ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Andrew replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Cool! …What does this have to do with purpleberries?
-
Ruth posted an update 1 year, 7 months ago
@raxforge I really like your forum signature <3
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Andrew replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@raxforge Blue is a rare pigment color in nature. Most naturally blue things are the result of “mirrors,” not “dyes.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
are we arguing? I don’t think so
No, we aren’t.
I was arguing with Soldier
what happened?
I was laying down sketches and he laughed at them. Especially the hands.
So i told him it was his fault for being so hard to draw.
I didn’t listen to whatever lead-poisoning-crazed rant he gave me next.
I also laughed at how his h…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Andrew posted an update 1 year, 7 months ago
555 posts! Pattern!
-
Andrew replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Blueberries are purple
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
nvm i see what happened haha
-
Andrew replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
are we arguing? I don’t think so
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Curiosity has struck
has Ruth let you read my fic?
it’ll explain a lot
you’ll have to suffer through cringey romance though
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@loopylin cool. I wonder if the two mouths have different voices.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@rae sounds like Soldier.
maybe I shouldn’t have let him be your muse.
Next time, I’ll give you a…..quieter character. Engineer, maybe. He’s pretty chill under normal circumstances. Or Sniper on a good day. A bad day, yeah that’s asking for trouble.
lol
-
Andrew replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
btw you ever finish that drawing of Soldier? It’s ok if not haha
his project is on hold at the moment, sorry
He was weaking havoc
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
- Load More
