@theducktator
Active 3 weeks, 4 days ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle @keilah-h @linus-smallprint @theshadow
New chapter is out!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle Up is such a good movie! I rewatched it with my friend last month.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@the_lost-journal oh wow! That looks great!
@ellette-giselle lol he’s one of those characters that just won’t cooperate. He does his own thing, and I just kinda have to let him.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@raxforge lol just wanted to point that out. Cause they’re called “blueberries” but are purple.
@ellette-giselle @the_lost-journal thank you! lol
-
Andrew replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
I’ll be praying for her. Yes of course. No need to make it miserable for her.
Thank you
-
Andrew replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Just wait on that would you? Ruth’s having a bad day and I don’t want to make it worse.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Andrew replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
LOL, I love that movie, XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
*Eyes Ellette and Ruth* XD
*Alpha crosses arms* “Oh, C’mon! He was practically begging for it!”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Didn’t he do that like twice already? XD
Yep, but Marcel didn’t acknowledge it, so Chase thinks he’s still mad at him or something. In reality, Marcel was never mad at Chase to begin with.
Chase
Chase stared at the floor. He could nod, and tell a lie. He could shake his head and get asked what was wrong. Or he could just walk off and b…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
No you weren’t in this RP, but I thought you might want to know the whole story behind Wyoh lolll
Because I think we all forgot it, and we were the ones who came up with it lol
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Mission Accomplished.
You should have a new email
I surprisingly ate a whole carton of blackberries while having this conversation, lol
Now I’m hungry
are you going post that art or not?
Nope. Not tonight. I have to scan it in, and at the moment, I can’t do that. I’ll get on it tomorrow
I’m posting the ice cream one btw
-
Andrew replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Andrew replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@keilah-h lol, will do
-
Andrew replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@rae are you going post that art or not?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Andrew replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Rae, still have the fic?
Yep, I have it bookmarked on our computer. I can email Andrew the link if you’d like
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@rae lol
of course he thought that.
I gotta get off now, so you’ll just have to wrestle him until tomorrow.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Correction, the Republic, my bad.
He thought I was making fun of the Republic by laughing at his helmet
- Load More
