@theducktator
Active 3 weeks, 4 days ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Ah, okay. We can say Marcel is just standing between them to diffuse the tension.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
*Dies* *Tries not to wake up my fam* I love em
In-story, little Hugo steals rare spices because he wants to learn to make fancy pastries and tea leaves. 🤣🤣
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
XD Mateo would be right on the line of arson and murder, lol
I understand that is what Marcel would do, but Mateo kinda already grabbed him when he first fell and Mateo has let go of him ever since
-
Andrew replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
YAY!! You posted art!
-
Ruth changed their profile picture 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
And as an apology to all of you for not posting it yesterday, here’s another one

Dixy is the result of an art challenge where I took markers whose names made no sense to me considering what the color looked like or were kinda weird and made a drawing
She’s not a character who’s mute, but still very expressive in other ways
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
-
whaley started the topic Could you survive in your story's universe? If not, why? If so, how? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 7 months ago
Could you survive in your story’s universe? If not, why? If so, how?
I thought this might be a fun question for everyone! (Since the last question was so serious.)
In Lovedream, this depends on luck and my own charisma. I might fit in very easily with the culture and the trade. At first, I need lodging and a job in one of the corner restaurants.…[Read more] -
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@raxforge @theductator 😂
Marcel
Before Mateo could pick up the panic-stricken boy by his scruff again, Marcel quickly shifted the skeleton spirit’s hand into his own – finally shaking it. He stepped in between Mateo and the boy. “We all freely go to Foreign Culture.”
Hugo
“That shouldn’t be a problem.” Hugo…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Potato news 64 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
“Long live the Lord of the Squirrels.” -squirrel in dark ally
-
Andrew replied to the topic DnD QNA in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
We could also use a simpler ttrpg game system…
We could if that’s what everyone wants but I’m more used to the DnD 5e rules. And if we wanted to do a longer campaign with multiple sessions, 5e would be better I think, though I could be wrong
Google meet is fine with me, but im pretty sure it shares your email with everyone.
Well, we…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Great section! I too loved the part where they told the children about Jesus. I’m excited to see if/how Leon reaches Ian.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Potato news 64 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
“Yes, your assignment is to try and spread misinformation about the Duck Queen. And redirect the potato killing in the News station to someone else other than us. If all goes wrong, we’ll break you out of jail and give you asylum in the Squirrel Kingdom. Is your mission clear.” -squirrel in dark ally
-
Andrew replied to the topic Potato news 64 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Totally not a squirrel 😶🌫️
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@raxforge oh ok then!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
but yeah now I can share my latest work!

he just snoozing lolnobody yell or you might wake him up, and trust me, no one wants to deal with an annoyed Argonite who was just having a nice dream.
I have an animated version with the z’s appearing and disappearing but kp doesn’t do gifs so…..
-
Andrew replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
btw I hope my writing proved satisfactory lol
I actually haven’t read it read it yet, but I’ll read it the first chance I get
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Andrew replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
it’s doing it to me right now, how about you?
It was doing it too me like 15ish minutes ago but now it’s cleared up
-
Andrew replied to the topic DnD QNA in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Awesome, thanks for the answers!
No problem 🙂
Me and Loops have talked about setting up a campaign. I think it would have to be dependant on who wants to, and who is willing to participate through Zoom.
I would be willing to participate (though I would have to talk to my dad) and I would suggest Google meet unless one of you guys has…[Read more]
- Load More

