@theducktator
Active 3 weeks, 4 days ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@loopylin lol
I know how to make pasta, grilled cheese (and turkey melts, which are like grilled cheese but you put turkey inside it underneath the cheese), rice, and I think I have recipes for salmon, both baked and grilled, but I wouldn’t remember it off the top of my head.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@linus-smallprint great job! I gave you some edits and suggestions.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle oh no!!! how did that happen?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Help on writing an impactful last day in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
interest/curiosity
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Hellooo, I’ve got some questions concerning the drawing of Rax. It’s almost done actually.
About his eyes on fire, is it more of just his irises or is it the whole thing? And what colors do you want his clothes to be? 🙃
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @theducktator @grcr @smiley @keilah-h @theshadow @trailblazer
A lot of this is actually first draft material since I was adding in stuff, so bear with me 🫣 But I didn’t want to keep y’all waiting. 😉
Chapter 10
“We’re not picking them up, right?” Easton watched Hallie through the rear view mirror.
“No, they’ll mee…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Contemporary writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Ooh, okay that’s a good idea. I’ll try that, do you have any book suggestions?
Yes! Let’s see…
- Anything by Robin Jones Gunn — she’s literally my favorite author ever and I absolutely love her writing. I’ve heard mixed opinions on her books (some saying they’re cheesy or unrealistic) but it think they’re really good. If you don’t like…
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I was just thinking about making pana cotta! Never tried to make it before, but I had it a few days ago and enjoyed it.
Although I might swap out the rosewater for orange or lavender.
You can totally do that. Just decide what flavor combo with the spices is best in your opinion.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Potato news 64 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
*Sighs* *Flips hair dramatically* I have answered your irrelevant interview questions. It’s too bad I’m behind bars, or I would set your printing press on fire. And not in a good way.
-
whaley replied to the topic Help on writing an impactful last day in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Hm. I have a couple characters who go through the same thing. One has a few days, the other has a suspicion of their own death and only becomes sure of it in the last few hours.
I think it depends on how much of a communicator they are, and what kind of legacy they want to leave behind.
Character A might tell his friends immediately (or not long…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle @whalekeeper @theducktator @keilah-h @stephie
Chapter the 1st is out!
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I suffer from dessert-making mania. Here, for you.
Rice Kheer Recipe
– 3/4 cup basmati rice
– 1 Tbsp butter
– 1 tsp ground cardamom
– 1 tsp ground nutmeg
– 10 cups whole milk
– 1/4 cup cornstarch
– 2 cups heavy whipping cream
– 3/4 cup sugar (or to taste)
– 4 tsp rose water (optional)
1. Rinse the rice until water turns clear, then soak…[Read more]
-
Ruth started the topic Help on writing an impactful last day in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I have a character who I won’t name because some of you might know them, but they’re about to die and they know it.
Any tips on how they can have an impactful last day with their friends?
If anyone also has questions related to mine they’d like to ask here, feel free 🙂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Wait… what? What happened to the parts you couldn’t recover?
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
The dragon laptop ate LOS for breakfast! 😱
Those greedy dragon laptops…
Do you back up your work to some sort of cloud drive?
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Um…… you’re off by like 40 years.
Well, maybe he will be a grandpa some day.
Speaking of…… any thoughts on his back story?
Umm… Perehapes he was a slave, or at least treated like one, earlier in his life, along with his brothers and cousins. They escaped, and tired to help other slaves.
So, how did you ‘know it’?…
- Load More
