@theducktator
Active 3 weeks, 4 days ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
The email has been sent XD
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper oh I guess you already tried that email. There’s another one, Kingdompenpoetry. Should I try that?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@the_lost-journal nice gun! where are you getting all these weapons?
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
I shot them an email and I’m gonna see how it goes… *crosses fingers*
*remembers not to be superstitious and uncrosses fingers*
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
@theductator
Funny song lol
I’ve got no idea where anyone went…I joined in 2023 and it was pretty quick…oh, you know what? Lemme shoot kingdom pen a quick email. I should be able to find it, since I submitted some articles and poetry way back when.
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@esther-c @keilah-h @ellette-giselle @rae @hybridlore @theducktator @savannah_grace2009 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12 @anyone-else-lol
and an extra aesthetic 👀
aka the villain’s aesthetic

-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle hehe, thank you🤭
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
and finally, MC #5:

-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
MC #4:

-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
MC #3

-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
MC #2:

-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@esther-c @keilah-h @ellette-giselle @rae @hybridlore @theducktator @savannah_grace2009 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12 @anyone-else-lol
MC Aesthetics for my fantasy WIP 🤭
MC #1:

-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Yes! The weather rock! My dad wants to put up one someday.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
“Maybe this corner is a dead end.” Jack remarked, turning round. He started, taking a double look. “Uh, the path behind us is gone.”
Hard to follow the rule of staying on the path when the path itself won’t cooperate.
Olivia turned round, and, with the force of a wave on a stormy day, slapped Adaline.
Nice!
“How do you intend on gettin…
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
yeah, thanks for stating the obvious. 😂
It’s a skill of mine.
Does that mean it was good or bad?
I’m not sure. I haven’t put much thought into weather bribing is good or bad. All I know, it that I don’t like being bribed, and if you try to bribe me, I will only grow more stubborn.
yeah. Why? (About Wolf)
That’s kinda cool. Though…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Yeah, I might send Rax in there to deal with Mateo if Mateo start throwing bombs 😁
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Okay. I’m back again. [Only about a month left of busy school days and awkward schedules.] I should hopefully have more time next week. Now I have to remember which sections I haven’t given you feedback on.
I think the first one was when Leon and Rolf are reunited.
I think the change in point of view works there.
Conrad covered…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@the_lost-journal haha that little guy is cute!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Contemporary writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@theshadow I can’t help but snicker now every time I read that you’ve replied to something I’ve said, cause that implies you’ve read it 😂
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
I get a lot of references from Pinterest, but I’ve heard theres a growing amount of ai art on it so ughhhh.
Yeah, there is. 😕 It’s pretty identifiable though, so I just avoid clicking on them and prompting the algorithm. Otherwise I love finding stuff on there.
I usually use references from shows I like.
I don’t watch shows o…[Read more]
- Load More
