@theducktator
Active 3 weeks, 4 days ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
Ruth replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
So I got bored this morning and just decided to do my artwork for the challenge now. I might do another one later

I use a white pencil to try and do the ripples, and I outlined everything in black. Otherwise, everything was made up from the three colors I have to the side there. It came out better than I expected, and I’m pretty happy with it 🙂
-
Ruth replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh, I also will be participating in this challenge
-
Ruth replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@keilah-h @whalekeeper @highscribeofaetherium @the_lost-journal @grcr
One vote D
Two votes A
And three votes B
We are doing the three marker challenge!!!!!!!
If this timeline works out, I’ll post new challenges to vote on Saturdays and we will have our next challenge to work on by Monday night/Tuesday. If you haven’t done a drawing by…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Contemporary writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
XD No worries. Seems like it worked pretty well!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Of course you can join! Anyone can if they want!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper @stephie @theducktator @ellette-giselle @keilah-h
Chapters 5 and 6 are out!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Your welcome!
I really appreciate you going out of your way to try to help me understand.
Confession, I asked ChatGPT to code most of it, and then modified it from there.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper @stephie @theducktator @ellette-giselle
Okay, I think you all have me convinced now. I will rethink Tyn’s behaviour in the opening later and will try to treat her fairer appearances later in the series.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
 Dude. You are so mean. 😝
😏
Yes, but Wilhelm is the traditional spelling. 😁 (you still say it Vwilhelm)
Ah. That makes sense.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I know you are curious, so here was my thought process while reading this:
With him was a young man who appeared to be in his mid to late teens.
Another teenage boy? How many does she have and why is she introducing another one? Or is she? Because if this is the prince in disguise then she couldn’t just go change his…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@theducktator @ellette-giselle @stephie
Autocorrect in 1st draft be like:
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@the_lost-journal yep! And then share your stories with people and ask them what they thought and if there’s anything they think can change. You don’t have to follow their suggestions if you think it’ll conflict with the story, but if several people are all giving you the same or similar feedback, it’s a good idea to at least check out why.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Still sad. 🥺
For now.
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Probably. I don’t know what the king (and everyone else at the palace) is going to do once they hear of this… 😬
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Second favorite. Julian’s first. 😉 (Ian was up there too, but you got rid of him… 😢)
I wasn’t sure… I thought he was going to get a lashing. Again.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Ooh boy. This was a powerful section. Good job.
But Leon knew they had now made enemies.
Nothing would ever be the same.
Dun dun dun……. 🫣
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I read today’s. Gonna have to go back for Saturday’s.
sometimes I miss a chapter if I see it, mark it as important, but then it gets buried in my other emails.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle oooooh
things are REALLY heating up now!
- Load More
