@theducktator
Active 3 weeks, 4 days ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Yeah totally! I watched Haikyuu when I was younger but my sister screened it for me, and I skipped a whole season because of fanservice. I think I watched Blue Lock (S1) without too many issues but lets be honest it’s because it’s got an almost entirely male cast, and still I skipped some stuff, the scenes that play after the…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@the_lost-journal @mineralizedwritings yeah I have no idea what it is with cartoons. Japanese cartoons are so cute/made to look attractive and appeal to teenagers it’s annoying. And then American cartoons are often deliberately the ugliest things on the face of the earth for some reason.
Whatever happened to just drawing characters?
also y…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Hey that’s very stylized! To be fair, roses are difficult to draw at the right angle, and I think you did a great job.
Wow, that looks gorgeous! As @ whalekeeper said, drawing roses at angles is hard, and even though the angle is a little off, I think it looks awesome, well done!
Well thank you! 💛💛😊
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Lolol. 🤣 I know, it’s cool, isn’t it?
-
Andrew replied to the topic A Narrative of the Squirrels and the Ducks in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Sorry the format is weird
-
Andrew started the topic A Narrative of the Squirrels and the Ducks in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
So, if you’ve ever snooped around my conversations with @theducktator, we’ve had some quarrels between squirrels and ducks. So now I’ve started to write a series. The first story I’m currently working on now is about the Squirrel Kingdom and I will write another story on the Duck Kingdom, and then a story where there is conflict between the two…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Wow, I was not expecting to get 25 notifs, all but two from this forum, when I logged on this morning. I’m glad everyone’s having fun 🙂
Of course you can use references!!!! I know you already posted your art, but I wanted to let you know this for the future. I’ve heard online many times people saying that “true” artists don’t…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
~Which character(s) did you find the most compelling/relatable/believable and why?
Julian, Leon, and Ian. I also liked Albee. For some reason, Ian and Albee seemed really well developed, even though we didn’t get to see them for very long. Otherwise, mostly Julian and Leon, since I know them the best.
~ Were there any character…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@the_lost-journal I don’t see why not. As long as it’s your art and you didn’t just like trace it or something.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
What’s that suposed to mean?!
Do I need to fix it or what?!?
Nothing you need to fix. Just the protagonist makes a choice at the end of Dune that saves lives, but isn’t good, and the girl he like goes something like ‘okay, whatever’, but in the movie, she is upset and doesn’t go along with it.
I’ll get to answering your qu…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Characters:
~Which character(s) did you find the most compelling/relatable/believable and why?
I liked pretty much all of the main cast.
~ Were there any characters that need to be more engaging? If so, how would be some good ways for me to do that?
Not that I remember. If there were, they weren’t important enough to the story to be a big…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@grcr you’re welcome! you have great art!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
ohhhh okay! Hmmm, would the Emperor be particularly happy with that? Like I know he probably was a follower of the pagan gods and wouldn’t like the true God in his son’s life, but I feel like he’d at least be upset that his only heir is dead.
Could also have it like in Daniel, with Darius and the sneaky advisors, where he kinda…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Thank you!! 💛💛
Yeah, it would.
Not normal for western comics, but that’s how Japanese mangas are—at least as far as I’ve seen. It’s got to do with the language it’s written in. Western/English comics read left to right because thats how English reads.
Japanese mangas/comics read the other way… which is cooler imo and why i did tha…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@rae haha that’s cute!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle What an ending!!! I hope we’re getting the next book soon.
Although, one question. Was the Christian prince the only one? Who’s gonna inherit the throne when the Emperor dies now? (Don’t tell me the priests have tried to make it so one of them will get it.)
Never assume anyone is dead until you have seen the…
- Load More
