@theducktator
Active 3 weeks, 3 days ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh, cool!
@everyone
So, I actually remembered that one of the Fridays on the form (the 25th) will be hard for me to make since I have my violin concert that day. 🤦♀️ If we end up needing to go with that day, I can try to make it, but I may need someone else to set it up if I can’t come.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 6 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed awesome boards!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore I could, but I’d have to check with my parents first to make sure we don’t have anything going on that day.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle Getting to watch that wedding footage must’ve been super cool!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper @stephie @theducktator @ellette-giselle @keilah-h
Chapter the 11th is out. I’m not too happy with this. I’m not sure I got Martha right in here and this kind of feels like a filler event. (Though it still moves the story forward.) I will press on.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Yes
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
How come I am not supprised that you are the only one here who knows about The Game? (Which you just lost, again.)
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
The game where you do not think about the game, for if you think about the game, then you have lost the game.
Rules:
- If you know about The Game, you are playing it. (Some people say that everyone is playing The Game, whether they know about it or not.) You cannot refuse to play.
- Whenever you think about The Game, you lose.
…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
but gave up before finishing
#relatable
The body language and expressions in the 1st and 4th panels especially are amazing XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Cute wrinkly noses. 🙃
I think Ellie is the right kind of person to have around when I’m cooking, loll. I make great food, but always leave the stove on.
-
whaley replied to the topic Help on writing an impactful last day in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Children (under 10 maybe?) usually know that death exists, but aren’t very afraid of it because they don’t understand.
I’d move that down to 7 or 8 – when it comes to not understanding death at all.
My 9-year-old sister has responded to death with some solid understanding of its impact. Last Sunday, she was being difficult about som…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Chase
Chase got up, leaving his soda can beside where he was sitting. He retrieved Felicity’s can, planning to throw it away in the proper place later. He sat back down again.
“L-like s-sun…sat?” Chase was quiet and still for a moment, before turning to look at Felicity. He had formed his eyes into a reflection of a bright sunset.…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic A Narrative of the Squirrels and the Ducks in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
No worries! Thanks for responding!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Help on writing an impactful last day in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
First off, funny forum signature.
Second, what are the ages of your characters? because in my experience, different ages respond differently to death. Children (under 10 maybe?) usually know that death exists, but aren’t very afraid of it because they don’t understand. Adults, especially people in their 20s, and 40s, for whatever…[Read more]
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
*squints at post*
*clicks on link*
Well, according to wikipedia, whether I lost is up to interpretation.
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 6 months ago
Book 3 is over 2k words rn tho, which is exciting in of itself even if that number seems small for now
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle I saw the announcement, that’s so cool! 💜
and I’m glad you like it🤭
and as for Book #3…welllll….it’s taking a lot longer than expected😅 I’m just now on Chapter 3 and will probably be reworking Chapter 3 still some. Book #3 may end up being longer than both Freedom’s Fire and Broken Shackles, and it has a lot to cover and…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 6 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @koshka @ellette-giselle @rae @keilah-h @smiley @theducktator @grcr @godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @anyone-else-idk-lol
and the rest of the main part of the Baumann fam (also in the 1928 story🤭)
From left to right:
Top: Hans, Eleanor, Himmler (Hans/Felix’s younger brother)
Bottom: Johann, Arndt, Lee (Hans/Ele…[Read more]
- Load More
