@theducktator
Active 3 weeks, 3 days ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@linus-smallprint haha thanks then!
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Mateo
Mateo broke his gaze with Celarent to look at his little friend. He contemplated for a moment, then spoke, “Fine, but you,” he pointed at Celarent, “Better choose your words more carefully.”
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
If all else fails, remember that your guys’ stories, no matter what they are, will make so much more impact in the world than mine.
And don’t forget either that there are plenty of other gifts other than writing, so even if your writing isn’t as impactful as ours, there are other ways you can bring Glory to God as well. And God can ev…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I’d like that. But even more, I wanted it to wake people up to the fact that not too long ago, it could mean death to believe in God. I feel like many people take Christianity too lax. Just a sort of, yeah I’m good and go to church and will go to heaven. I want to wake people up to the fact that this is 100% a war, and if you tre…
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper @stephie @theducktator @ellette-giselle @keilah-h
Chapter the 13th out now!
-
Esther replied to the topic Contemporary writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I’m glad I could help!!
Yes! Lmk when you flesh out the ideas more, I’d love to hear what you come up with!
-
Esther replied to the topic Middle-grade fiction ideas needed!!! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 6 months ago
Pretty much all the public schoolers have phones and are preoccupied with boys and drama at school
😣 I wish schools didn’t have to be that way. It’s crazy that when I hear of a 12 or 13 year old dating or whatever, I’m not surprised. I don’t agree with it! but it doesn’t shock me. 🙁 I mean, y’all should be enjoying your childhood a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Middle-grade fiction ideas needed!!! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper @koshka @hybridlore @elishavet-pidyon @trailblazer @theducktator @grcr @theshadow
Y’all are so so so helpful!!! I wish I could reply to each individual response, but that would take a while. 🤪
The theme I’m getting from most of the responses though is that MG needs more wholesomeness, or at least that was what you enjoyed the mos…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Okay, so my brain has been reading things with interesting twists to words. I literally just read that as “We’ve reached 500 papayas, guys.”
I almost choked on my yogurt XD
Chase
Chase was confused. Did she not know if this person was a friend or not? “D-does he l-like f-faw, fawwwns?” It was random, and not the best type of q…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
I had to make this after checking my new document

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle I like that last one XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
😂
Marcel
“Hey, hey, hey!” Marcel separated the two with a guarding hand. “We will not kill anybody. And I will not allow unnecessary attacks. Do you both understand?”
Hugo
The group passed the lobby bar. Hugo stopped to grab Victor and Lois cups of hot chocolate, and to grab a thermos.They…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Your subconscious must really like papayas. XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I think you have a great chance of doing that just as much as anyone else.
why thank you!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle @linus-smallprint If all else fails, remember that your guys’ stories, no matter what they are, will make so much more impact in the world than mine.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Here, some Bible verses for you right now:
10 As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another, as good stewards of God’s varied grace: 11 whoever speaks, as one who speaks oracles of God; whoever serves, as one who serves by the strength that God supplies—in order that in everything God may be glorified through Jesus Chr…
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Sorry to make you depressed. I know I do have a tendency to see the negative over the positive. (Just ask my sister, Ellie, about the feedback I give her on her books!) Others like Liberty and Hybridlore seem to be enjoying it, though, so don’t you take my feedback as a sign that this shouldn’t be written. I know Leon is one of…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle I can understand the raining part lol. Me, I actually like it when it’s raining, but the humidity that comes afterward plus the frequent 80-90 degree weather is not fun at all.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle not gonna lie, I’ve never seen you as….as…. *gestures to your depressed posts* this. Critics are likely gonna say way worse about your book, and won’t be as nice as Linus or any of the rest of us about it. It’s just the life of an author.
Also, remember, you can say no to feedback. If you don’t agree with something he said,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon I love how the writer is confused when things don’t go exactly the way she tried to write it lol
- Load More
