@theducktator
Active 3 weeks, 1 day ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Basically my question is more of “Is this supposed to be a hypothetical eighth continent or small island somewhere in the world, or does this Earth have completely different continents, and the biblical places exist in different configurations?”
Sorry for such a weird question, and sorry if I’ve asked something similar before, but I just…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@ellette-giselle I see. But is there a Europe somewhere else (nearby?), or does the island-continent in your map completely replace it?
As in, was the “Rome” referred to in the book of Romans what eventually became the Empire, or is it a different place in a different part of the world, and the two have similar cultures either just because…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Well, you don’t have to change it, but it’s up to you.
Other ideas if you want them: Nickolas, Charles, Clive.
(I grabbed these names from a very specific source that I cannot name.)
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Ugh. But I like his name. *pouts*
Then stash it in for a different character. It’s not a bad name.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Yes, it does. In fact, I like that idea. I’ll make a few tweaks.
Okay!
Ah yes, well, we were in Leon’s POV at the time.
I should make myself pay more attention to whose POV you are using, because I haven’t really other than when they are separated.
btw, any thoughts on Andreas?
I’m trying to recall people from the last book. Per…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Oh My GoOdNeSs… my computer almost erased my message…….!!
Thanks, your family sounds pretty cool too! And I didn’t mean to insult you are anything…
“Awh, yeah, nah. It’s good—not offended at all.”
Wow, so you’ve bullied someone before…? That’s a little surprising.
*laughs a little in a half embarrassed half remorseful w…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
They reached the green and came to a stop. The castle-like University–– haven to so much work in the spread of Christianity–– was nearly destroyed. It had been hit many times by siege weapons, and the towers and walls were caved-in and crumbling.
Wow. They really hated that university. Yikes. No survivors again?
“He’s one of the…
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 1 year, 5 months ago
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 5 months ago
I’ve got a crazy new obsession: drawing with red and blue pencils.
send help.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Julia: “Ice cream!!! There’s a burger place down the highway that offers free soft serve with their meals and it is honestly the BESTEST idea ever!”
LOLOL I find this very funny becasue my name is Julia, and I really love ice cream… hee hee.
Question: Julia, what is your favorite ice cream flavor?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
I didn’t get tagged for the last section, so I read them both today. I like it a lot. Linus (?) was right, it was time to go back into the cities. Sad for all those at the University. I like how you showed a threat to the church besides the Soldiers—a threat from the inside. And I’m guessing Andreas is also a former fighter that…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Ruth posted an update 1 year, 5 months ago
The cover image is a picture of Ugandan Plumerie flowers (not my photo)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@the_lost-journal happy birthday dude!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Happy birthday!!! 🥳🎂🎈🎈 I hope it was fun!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Got it. Tell her happy birthday!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
All right. Have fun with that!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper @stephie @theducktator @ellette-giselle @keilah-h
Chapter 26 out!
I feel like the quality of these recent chapters hasn’t been as good, and I’m loosing steam. But I need to remeber that this is just the first draft. Fell free to provide… motivation to get me to keep going until then end. (Interoperate that how you will. I know,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Since they have a Bible just like ours and reference the places within, this must take place on an alternate Earth; where, geographically, do you think it’d replace in our world?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@ellette-giselle ohhh that makes sense!!
- Load More
