@theducktator
Active 3 weeks ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
“Yeah, I just butchered that Spy for ya, you’re welcome.”

okay but I actually do really love her clothing. It’s great to see it in an art style other than mine!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
does this count as art? probably not
but @linus-smallprint introduced me to a character creator thing, and I made Huntress on it.

-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle @stephie @whalekeeper @keilah-h @theducktator
Chapter the 40th out!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper ohhhh lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
@loopylin aww that’s super cool though!
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
Both. Path of Pain is the hardest platforming area in the game, and since I rarely play video games, it’s taking a lot of time.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper lol is it cause it’s a really good game or cause it’s really hard? Or both?
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
Hollow Knight: Path of Pain has a clutch on my soul

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 1 year, 3 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Anyone interested in organizing a "writing group" over the summer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
@jonas @everyone else
So, I’m sorry, I thought i could do this, but so far it looks like I can’t. Not for lack of time atm, but from lack of inspiration. I’ve been wracking my brain, I have tons of story ideas, but none of them are stories I want to tell right now. From either the plot, the character or the message, none of them are hitting me. I…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
It’s from Clangers! I used to watch it and it popped into my head yesterday.
-
whaley posted an update 1 year, 3 months ago
Posting videos under my banner looks way too big. Lol
-
Ruth replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 1 year, 3 months ago
lol! So Sniper
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Thank you :]
-
whaley changed their profile picture 1 year, 3 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Seb asked the twins a question if you want to revisit that, or just tell me what they said off-roleplay.
@loops and @elishavet-pidyon
Y’all can continue if you want, I am brain dead. I’m so sorry. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
- Load More
