@theducktator
Active 2 weeks, 6 days ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
They look great!! Jason’s is so funny. I like the “better idiots” quote and the one about hiding the parts. 😂😂
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
Your drawing is soft and sweet, i love it!
-
Ruth posted an update 1 year, 2 months ago
#AdoptRiker
-
whaley replied to the topic Character questions in the forum Characters 1 year, 2 months ago
I have a question for everyone. What is it like to go on a road trip with your character? What are they like while traveling, and where do they go?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle Ron, yeah, but I like Jason a lot too!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle so many funny quotes lollllll
Jason’s one repeatedly misspelling “engineer” made me laugh
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
@loopylin That’s interesting.
I can sort of think of my characters when I’m writing about them. If I focus really hard I might be able to make out a face or two. But usually they’re in my own art style, or whatever art style I’ve seen them in if they’re “borrowed” characters. They’re never hyper-realistic live action movie type. And imagining…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle lol idk why I did that
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
erm….
please
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle yes, do it
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
You’re welcome!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago

-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Alrighty!
Also, I took the liberty of converting all your chapter titles into Headings. Now, navigating the book is super easy, barely an inconvenience!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle awww man no Ron and Jason? (Jason was the engineer right? The one who kept wanting to dismantle the plane?)
actually speaking of plane do you have an Evan one, too? Might make @theducktator happy.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
I found Jim’s. I also have seen Jonathan, 314, and two people I have yet to meet: Amber and Michael.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
@linus-smallprint why is that so funny lol
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
As of now, what do you think of Jonathan?
And Jim too?

…but also interesting and likeable in their odd sort of way. I think I like Jim better of the two, he seems slightly less stoobid. I’m afraid he is going to disappear into the background, because you didn’t make a moodboard for him on page one of this forum. Though I…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Awesome, thank you so much!!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
I have finished The Color of Hope and quite enjoyed it. I’ve been quite busy with work lately, and am going on vacation right away. I will get to answering your feedback questions when I get back!
- Load More
