@theducktator
Active 2 weeks, 5 days ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Otherwise I’ll watch a romantic comedy, hehe
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
I want to make a miniature banjo case for my mom’s birthday, so I will be holed up in my room all afternoon. If anyone wants to chat about anything, writing related or not, I’d welcome that!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 2 weeks ago
hopefully my half-finishing procrastinator self can actually make more things to share there lol
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Thank you!!
😁😁
Thank youuu!!
It looks like different colors are for different character traits?
I guess you could say that… each color represented the personality vibe they gave me.
Your time lapse is cool! Your drawing method is so confident, it’s rather satisfying to watch. Is it of a specific event in your sto…
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Feeling embarrassed about rp length for the millionth time. I swear I look at my post with this exact expression

-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
I’m here! I finally put aside my project and here we are
Barnes
Since the hour before, after the deal with the imp, Barnes had lost her way again.
The longer she walked, the worse the vines became. They crept around her ankles and stockings, sometimes scratching her with thorns. Circling back to the silver clearing was literally…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 2 weeks ago
@grcr that timelapse was awesome! (I left a comment saying I was there from KP hehe)
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 10 months, 2 weeks ago
@ellette-giselle @loopylin @whalekeeper @elishavet-pidyon @esther-c (Realized I was confusing the last two of you as one person. Oops! Too many names starting with ‘E’. Esther, did you see the thing about Notion for people who are interested in helping to get this website started/moderating)
I wanted to let you guys know about a girl named Eva…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Sounds good!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Oh me goodness, I don’t like when it starts a new page…
I shared an art on the previous one.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Oh also, I turned one of my art timelapses into a YouTube short… hehhehe. I’m pretty happy with how it came out soooo… if anyone wants to check it out… 😜😜
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 2 weeks ago

Charrie color wheel.
I have been doing a lot of drawing lately, I think.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
@whalekeeper that’s how you know it’s a good game with a good story, if it keeps you invested like that!
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Dang that’s like the opposite of me.
I suppose I meant “in the context of anything creative and storytelling-related.” I might cry for other stuff but not for art unless it’s something important to me
Must have been a good game. I really want to play that and hollow knight at some point myself. I had a lot of fun watching my cousin…
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
It’s pretty rare for me to feel like crying, actually
A crying Whaley is like an albino panda in the wild
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
This might not be something anyone knows about, but I have beaten the last two bosses and first ending to Silksong and I am emotionally destroyed. The story has multiple endings and I think I got an ending where the protagonist makes a heartless decision and thus turns the whole thing into a tragedy.
Weirdly felt like crying. Feels like reading a…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Oh my land that reminds me, I have Marcel art that I made a million years ago and forgot to post. I might look at it and decide I don’t like it enough, but maybe it’ll end up on here.
I have a captain who tries to hide his love of poetry because he thinks it’s for wimps. (so instead he just comes across as a conspiracy theor…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
@grcr wow that was intense! I could see it happening in my mind. It feels real. Great job!!
Maybe you could illustrate a scene of the kids hiding scared (with perhaps a door cracked open or something like that, and it has red and blue police lights shining through). That would be cool to see.
- Load More
