FIREQUACKER

  • @whalekeeper

    That’s something I’ve never heard before XD

    I was just chatting with the YouTuber guy…he doesn’t know how it ends yet, obviously, but from what he just told me, he’s gonna love it.

    Yes, I somehow found myself with a group of people who I think represents a huge variety.

    I’m not deserving of the alpha-reader title. 😅

    I’m still crown…[Read more]

  • @rae

    Plus, one of my beta readers is a YouTuber

    That’s something I’ve never heard before XD

    It’s also going to be very interesting because she is a self-professed therian, but is already a fan of my art and Baron (she literally made fanart of him)

    Nor have I heard that. You’ve found a diverse pool of beta readers.

    I’ve been on KP for over two yea…

    [Read more]

  • @whalekeeper

    Nice. How long do you think it’ll take to get their feedback and work through it? (Your guess, of course 🙂)

    I’m assuming by February. Which could either be a good guess or will have senior authors shaking their heads. The way I figure is that they probably won’t go through it fast at first due to Christmas and New Year’s, and school s…[Read more]

  • @rae

    I’m gonna wait for Keilah to rp

    👍

    Yes. I have two confirmed beta readers at the moment, plus a friend who I’m going to ask, and someone who I have to double check with (because they are not Christian, and they said they would be okay reading it, but I want to make sure. I really don’t want them to feel forced into something.)

    Nice. How long…[Read more]

  • @whalekeeper

    I’m gonna wait for Keilah to rp, since Idk what to do with Gabriel at the moment, so this is kinda a good time.

    Oh wow! Are these beta readers for Baron Chronicles? I didn’t know you were that far along in the editing process.

    Yes. I have two confirmed beta readers at the moment, plus a friend who I’m going to ask, and someone who I…[Read more]

  • -GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months, 3 weeks ago

    I am working on drawing all my 600+ peoples alphabetically, and I decided to start with B…for no reason in particular. I have five left.

    Unfortunately it’s missing my girlie Billie because I created her after I started this… ugh.

     

  • @rae

    Oh wow! Are these beta readers for Baron Chronicles? I didn’t know you were that far along in the editing process.

    @keilah-h

    Lucille

    The foliage was so thick that they sat in relative comfort underneath it. It was like standing under the awning of a shop. The wood creaked up and down, like a oak and glass door, opening and shutting under…[Read more]

  • @whalekeeper @keilah-h

    Sorry, I was literally preparing an NDA yesterday (for my beta readers) and then went off to do some other stuff.

    Gabriel Mai

    Gabriel eventually stopped by a short tree. that grew up part of the labyrinth wall. Despite the narrow trunk, which looked like strands of wood twisted together like a candy, the tree had thick…[Read more]

  • @keilah-h

    K!

    @rae

    Should they put together a makeshift camp or something? Make a plan? Ik that’s not the most fantastical thing ever but they both seem like the type of character to do that. Got any ideas? XD

  • @hybridlore

    Ah. No one “on screen” got shot, just the neighbors in the background, if that makes any sense.

    😜

     

    @elishavet-pidyon

    🤍🤍

    I also thought it was interesting how Elia’s comment “it’s dangerous out there” put all the danger outside, so when it was followed by cozy family time, we felt safe inside. Like the Igby Cottage in WFS. Then ev…

    [Read more]

  • Ok! I’m back! @whalekeeper @rae IDK how we’re gonna collide with each other but ehh whatever.

     

    Soldier

    I beckoned with a wing toward the door, and Sniper followed me, Huntress still unconscious on his shoulders. He set her down in one of the rooms.

    I decided to try to look through the cupboards in the opposite room. Maybe there was…[Read more]

  • @rae

    Lucille

    None of that sounded like a definite answer, so Lucy shrugged. She was just as interested in becoming a secretary, anyway.

    A clap of thunder rumbled in the distance. Bugs chirped louder as if getting their last voices in before something louder arrived. Gabriel and Lucy sped up, jogging over leaf piles and patches of heather.

  • @whalekeeper

    XD

    Gabriel Mai

    “That depends. Right now? No. You don’t have the strength nor the experience. In the future possibly, though I will say, there is yet to be a woman monster hunter where I am from. But if a woman had the will, and the strength to back it up, I guess it could be okay, though women should be protected like children…[Read more]

  • @ellette-giselle The Tangled one is me when I read my one fanfic that I spent half of 2024 writing lolllll

    I vacillate between “Why did I write this, this is weird” and “This is peak writing, I love it”

     

     

    The other memes are so accurate too haha

  • @rae

    Because she’s a diva? 🤣

    Lucille

    For a while, neither of them had anything to say. Lucy slipped the leather cover onto the hatchet, and they moved on, the tree’s fallen leaves trailing behind them. While they had spent time there, a darker mass of clouds had approached on the horizon and the wind howled somewhere above their heads.
    “Do you…[Read more]

  • Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months, 3 weeks ago

    @rae @elishavent-pidyon @mineralizedwritings Y’all are SO GOOD how–

     

    @linus-smallprint I love your style, it’s so cool. I don’t know if there are Narnia graphic novels, but I’d totally read one drawn like that. Your characters’ eyes are very expressive.

  • @whalekeeper

    He’d hate her attitude XD, but yes

    Gabriel Mai

    When the screaming quieted, Gabriel answered. “Pretty much, though I don’t know what a Chee-wa-wa is. Ditching them? I can’t. At the moment, the village I live in has had an increased number of attacks despite the population not growing by a large amount, and a few new varieties of…[Read more]

  • @rae

    Broooo I just realized you and Rumi from K-Pop Demon Hunters would get along

    Lucille

    “You save their butts from dying and they hate you because of irregularly distributed pigmentation? These people sound stupid. Chihuahua brains. You should ditch them.”

  • @whalekeeper

    Gabriel Mai

    Gabriel shook his head. “It isn’t proper for a Protector to share his secret with many people. Besides, if they discovered my birthmarks, the fact I’m the Protector wouldn’t save me. I’ve already been marked as a demon by my previous village, and they’ve all seen the Protector fight at some point or another.” The red…[Read more]

  • Load More
>