@theducktator
Active 2 weeks, 6 days ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Glorifying Sin?? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 9 months, 2 weeks ago
I guarantee someone has picked up Chronicles of Narnia and made the argument it supports Satanism.
Yup. Some people who attend my church fell into the Occult before they became Christians, and they blame it on Narnia. Which is a bit challenging for me as a fantasy writer. I am just careful to respect their convictions and not wave my…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Glorifying Sin?? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 9 months, 2 weeks ago
Looking through everyone else’s responses, I think they have already covered what I would say to that. Have her enjoy it, because it’s realistic, then show some consequences. I like the idea of starting with subtle consequences. Something that lets the reader know that what she did was wrong, but she would push it away, or even tell…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 9 months, 2 weeks ago
My sister does not have an account. I will see if she is willing to try again. Thanks for the heads-up!
Should we try contacting the moderators again?
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 2 weeks ago
Yesss, I love writing little kids. 🥰😂
Awww, girl that makes me so happyyyy 😂❤️❤️
Aww, that sounds so fun!! Those kinds of elevators are literally the besttt 😎
-
whaley replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 9 months, 2 weeks ago
Heya, guys? Just want to point out the moderators were active over the past day or so. And I think I know what they were fixing. There’s a new “newest member.” Maybe they fixed the issue with making new accounts!
Does your sister have an account now? If she doesn’t – potentially try requesting again?
-
whaley replied to the topic Glorifying Sin?? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 9 months, 2 weeks ago
I’m worried that I’m sending little messages that this sin really isn’t so bad or evil.
I really don’t think you have to worry about this unless the MC doesn’t face consequences.
Every MC lives with internalized beliefs, some right and some wrong, and if you’re telling the story from the MC’s perspective – they’re not exactly going…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Glorifying Sin?? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 9 months, 2 weeks ago
Your advice is so so helpful!!
And it drew attention to a weaker part of my book—my FMC identifying the lie she’s been believing and accepting the truth. That turn-around moment is a part I’m still working on, so you pointing that out is awesome. I think right now she’s just been living this lie without experiencing any consequ…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 9 months, 3 weeks ago
And a meme about my project for good measure. It’s too accurate to not make. XD

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 9 months, 3 weeks ago
I thiiink this is just a me thing but I made it anyway.

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 9 months, 3 weeks ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Third is most relatable to me. XD
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months, 3 weeks ago
600+? That’s… a lot of characters… You’ve got a lot of patience.
lol yeah… 😅 it never feels like that many though, when I sort them into the friend groups and families they belong in.
How long did it take you to do just those 28?
Ignoring my week-long moments of procrastination… about two days or so. I frequently forgot abo…[Read more]
-
Esther started the topic Glorifying Sin?? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Hey guyssss! (I tried to post this two days ago but didn’t copy what I wrote, so I gave up after it didn’t post 😭😂 So we shall try again!)
In the third draft of my novel, my FMC’s arc includes her making some bad decisions and going down a path she regrets. But in the midst of the aftermath of those decisions, she is actually kind of enjoy…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Good drawing! The lighting turned out well!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Sorry it took me a while to reply. I’ve been neglecting KingdomPen (and some other things), as of late. Trying to get back into it.
Your drawing does look good! The hair does look like it is caught up in the wind. The scarf looks a little stiff, though. I might expect it to bulge a little with the wind. Other than that, it’s a good, clean drawing!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months, 3 weeks ago
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months, 3 weeks ago
600+? That’s… a lot of characters… You’ve got a lot of patience.
How long did it take you to do just those 28?
-
Esther replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 9 months, 3 weeks ago
@everyone
Saw this a few days ago… Looks like some moderator profiles were active. The KP profile has posts from ten years ago 💀, it the captain one has no posts at all.

-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Moth
It was Lois. Now without his metal man, and focused on the bountiful food spread, the boy gave Moth a friendly glance. His dark, curly hair framed a pair of glasses, and his eyes had the hollowed look of someone with a lot on their mind.
“I did. And you found yours?” Moth asked.
Lois nodded.
Moth nodded too. He had the pac…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Yes, I somehow found myself with a group of people who I think represents a huge variety.
That is a very good thing
To me, I remember specifically getting excited when you posted on the forum for it.
Really? 😁 Okay, I’m glad I made a substantial contribution, then.
I will tag you on my profile with my email!
- Load More
